chapter 16

Evening at kuoh town.

At the old school building rias and her peerage along with (y/n) are front of the door of the forbidden room since yesterday sirzechs told rias that she's ready to release her other bishop.

That brought much to her surprise to think her brother said she's ready to handle it which rias accept.

Issei: So this is where the other bishop is?. Said with a curious look.

Rias: Yes and this one is powerful that I could not help so my brother decided to seal in this very room. Said with a small concern look.

This got him confused at that.

Akeno: Let's just say that this one is the highest of the contracts. Said with a smile.

This got issei, asia and xenovia surprise to hear that.

Kiba: Yeah and does it by computer so you can take a guess on that issei. Said with a smile.

Issei gulp nervous whoever is sealed in that room even asia nervous as well.

But (y/n) on the other hand is happy because this is the exact same thing he met the bishop who looked up to him as a older sibling.

Rias noticed his expression which she smile seeing that he will glad to meet her second bishop.

Then she breaks the seal and akeno unlocked the door to open it which lead to.

????: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!. Scream..

This brought confused and nervous to issei and asia at that scream.

Rias came in while smiling.

Rias: I see your doing alright. Said with  smile.

Within the room is pink color filled with stuff toy animals, a desk with a computer almost by the window and at the center of the room a coffin that is shaking a bit.

???: What's going on?. Said from within the coffin.

Akeno walked to the coffin to open it.

Rias: The seal is broken so your free to come out. Said with a smile.

Once the lid of the coffin is opened revealed a young teen same age as koneko with light blonde hair, red eyes wearing the academy girl's uniform.

???: No I don't want to the outside is scary. Said with a fear look and tears in the eyes.

(Y/N) can't help himself but to smile at this moment is the exact same thing meeting his little sibling figure.

Till issei being issei.

Issei: Woah a girl same age as koneko and blonde like asia. Said with a perverted grin.

This made (y/n) laugh at this truly reminded this moment even ddraig and albion laughing at this fond moment.

Issei looks at him with a confused look.

Issei: What's so funny?. Said with a confused look.

This made the dual dragon emperor to smirk while pointing at the young teen in the coffin.