chapter 4

Opening theme

At the forest area.

(Y/N) accepted to train rias and her peerage at the upcoming rating game match against riser for her freedom.

He decided to test them to see how they compare to his friends and lovers back in his home dimension.

Y/N: Alright everyone hope your ready cause I will not be holding back because knowing phenex he will not. Said with a serious look

They all gulp with a nervous look but ready for a fight.

He looks at asia.

Y/N: Asia you stay at the sidelines and be the healer for now and then later I'll teach something for defense. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding and went a little far.

Y/N: We start now so don't hold back. Said with a serious look.

Then they began their training.

Later.

The sun began to set and (y/n) looking everyone exhausted from their spar with him.

Even asia is exhausted for using twilight healing on everyone and almost out of strength.

Y/N: Well then seems all of you need some work not just your endurance but some learn how to use your abilities of the energy of your magic, which I know how can this work. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks away.

Y/N: Tomorrow we will start your real training so rest for the day. Said with a neutral look.

As he walked away leaving the peerage alone to rest up.

Issei: This....guy.......really....fooling....around. Said with a tired look.

Kiba: I can see why he trained so much in his home dimension. Said with a small smile.

Koneko: He isn't kidding about not holding back but he didn't use either of his sacred gears to fight us. Said with a neutral look.

Asia: Well he didn't see need of them like he said he doesn't rely on them if necessary. Said with a small smile.

Akeno: Yes and my oh my how strong he is I wonder if he is so strong in bed. Said with a lust look.

Rias in her thoughts about the spar today she tried to attack him with her power of destruction but he easily deflect it like it was nothing but that got her attention about it.

Rias 'thought': Could it be that he can use other type of magic than his dragon power. Said in her mind with a neutral look.

Then looks where he went.

Later.

(Y/N) have prepared dinner for everyone to eat.

Issei: Dude your a good cook. Said with a smile.

He looks at him with a small smile.

Y/N: I did learned when I was on my own. Said with a small smile.

That brought their attention.

Rias: What do you mean?. Said with a worried look.

That made him sigh of his slip.