chapter 9

Op theme

A beautiful sunny day in the town of kuoh.

At the academy on the roof rias looking at the view in the sky in her own thoughts of the events yesterday and the explanation (y/n) told her and everyone else.

Flashback yesterday.

At night in the occult research clubhouse, in the clubroom rias along with her peerage except kiba, even sona and her peerage are there as well and are looking at (y/n).

After what they saw at his fight against the two exorcists who posses holy swords but most importantly excalibur fragments.

Rias contacted sona to meet here with her peerage of this information as well.

But what they need to know is about his real abilities and capabilities of his magic power.

Rias: Alright (y/n) enough games I want to know how can you use the holy swords that should be the legendary holy swords that are sisters of excalibur. Said with a serious look.

He sigh knew that he can't hide it from her.

Y/N: Alright, yes I can use holy swords especially excalibur along with holy magic and was trained by the angels in my home dimension. Said with a neutral look.

This got sona's attention along with her peerage.

Sona: So in your home dimension you were part of the angel faction?. Said with a serious look.

He shook his head much to their surprise.

Y/N: No I'm not part of the angel faction and neither the fallen angels as well since I can use their magic as well. Said with a neutral look.

This surprise them even more that he can use the power of fallen angels as well.

Then rias gets up.

Rias: Then tell me (y/n) why do you have this power of the three great factions and don't you dare hide anything else please. Said with a pleading look.

He can see she wants to know along with everyone else.

Y/N: Alright then but I can't exactly tell you what happened except the fact that I posses both boosted gear and divine dividing, a single host with two dragons that can rival gods how can I be part of any faction if I posses both gears that will bring a major problem. Said with a neutral look.

This put her to think along with everyone else to figure out.

Sona on the other hand figure out.

Sona: Did they somehow made you part of all three factions as an ally to them. Said with a surprise look.

This brought their attention.

Y/N: Yes that is the true reason of it, not just their ally but as their champion. Said with a neutral look.

This got their attention.

Rias: Champion what do you mean?. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: What I'm to say is that in order for me not to give the advantage to one faction but to all three. Said with a neutral look.