Prologue

Opening theme:

In a dimensional black void.

Nothing but endless directions all over until a explosion in a far distance happened sending a massive shockwave.

Where it came from reveal two beings staring at each other.

The first one is a giant dragon that is knows as the emperor beast of apocalypse trihexia with all its glory and ready to fight.

Right in front the great beast is a seventeen year old boy with white and red streaks hair, left eye blue and right eye green, but the most important that the young man is that he has both the boosted gear on his right arm and divine dividing out and ready to fight the beast of the apocalypse.

The young man is (y/n) shirogane the first ever wielder of both boosted gear and divine dividing making him the first ever red and white dragon emperor in the entire world.

At first it was surprisingly events because there was no way that one person can possess both longinus sacred gear which was impossible but (y/n) became that impossible and proof of that.

He was once a human with a normal life in highschool in kuoh an orphan as well lost his parents when he was ten years old, but everything change when the fallen angels went to try and kill him a long time ago and unlocked both gears at the same time which surprised the two heiress known as rias gremory and sona sitri.

They helped him to control his two sacred gears to master their abilities but as time goes by went on many battles with his friends and loved ones his mates since (y/n) sacrifice half his humanity to both ddraig and albion each to be with his girls forever.

Over months almost a year his life with the supernatural became well known all over and the battles he's been through.

But everything change in one battle a devil known a rizevim lucifer plan to release trihexia and bring destruction, he thought that the beast can be controlled but he was wrong and was killed by the very beast.

Then it went on a rampage bringing chaos and destruction, all supernatural beings try everything to stop it but all of them died by the beast of apocalypse without mercy not even ophis and great red could stop it.

Even (y/n)'s friends and lovers died in the battle leaving him all alone to face the great trihexia in a dimensional void where they can fight all out without holding back.

The beast chuckle darkly.

Trihexia: Give up you brat there is nothing left for you to fight, everyone you knew and loved are gone there is no reason for you to continue this. Said with a smirk.

He glare at the beast.

Y/N: Not a chance I can't let their sacrifice be in vain because of their part but I cannot allow you to continue rampaging to other worlds, this ends now trihexia. Said with a serious look.

Which the beast laughed.

Trihexia: Then you will die and join your dead lovers. Said with a smirk.

Their fight began an all out brawl with powerful attacks colliding each other making very powerful explosion.

(Y/N) gaining his distance from the beast.

Y/N: Ddraig need more power. Said with a serious look.

Ddraig:[Got it, BOOST ×10!!] Yelled through the gear.