chapter 7

Opening theme

Daytime in kuoh academy.

Lunch time everyone going for lunch and spend time out doors.

By the roof of the academy (y/n) sitting there looking at the sky in his own thoughts about the events that is about to happen soon.

The stolen holy swords excaliburs and the battle against kokabiel will happen soon.

Knowing full well what's about to happen he will meet the counterparts of his xenovia and irina.

He remembered them to well he first time he met them, at first they thought didn't believe he doesn't have both longinus sacred gears and he proof them by showing them to see themselves.

He smile a little remembered how they reaction.

Rias: (Y/N). Said from behind.

He looks to see his girlfriend right there looking worried for a moment.

Y/N: Something wrong rias?. Said with a neutral look.

She walk towards him and sit by his side.

Rias: I'm worried about kiba. Said with a worried look.

He understood what she meant after the meeting at the hyoudou home he met issei's mother which to his surprise she acted like the woman he knew back to his home dimension.

But then the photo albums appear of issei's childhood which everyone saw them much to his embarrassment.

That time kiba saw one of the photo made him change or more like remembered his purpose.

Which he heard what happened last night from rias group stray hunt kiba was distracted and disappeared afyer dealing with the stray.

Then he looks at rias.

Y/N: Could it be something about his past which made him this way?. Said with the questionable look.

She sigh and nod.

Y/N: Then we better check on him who knows what's going on through his head. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding.

Rias: That's the problem he didn't come to school today. Said with a worried look.

Which brought his attention about that and reminded him how it goes down.

Then she looks at him.

Rias: Listen we will see what we can do to help kiba, can you help me. Said with a worried look.

He nod with a smile.

Y/N: Sure rias no need to worry about it I will try my best to help him. Said with a smile.

Which she smile back at her lover.

Rias: Thanks (y/n). Said with a smile.

He smile at her.

Then they heard the bell ring.

Y/N: Seems lunch time is over, time to go to class. Said with a smile.

She nod and both of them headed back to class.

Skip.

Evening at the clubroom.