chapter 6

Opening theme

Morning in the town of kuoh.

In a room (y/n) sleeping peacefully until the sunlight shine on him.

Y/N: Uuuuhhh, I hate you sun. Said with a annoyed look.

He tried to move but couldn't because of unknown weight on him and looks to see rias sleeping peacefully.

Which smile at her seeing her sleeping which find her cute and move his left arm to rub her head that made the gremory heiress smile in her sleep and snuggle him.

While she snuggle the sheets loosen and see her breast which he quickly turn away with a little blush.

Y/N 'thought': Even this rias has the sleeping naked habit. Said in his mind with a nervous look and a blush.

He looks up the ceiling and thinking the events happened after a week and a half.

The whole underworld hearing about him as a dragon but most importantly the wielder of both boosted gear and divine dividing.

Some nobles tried to add him as a servant and others for getting his good side.

But all were shut down by the devil kings along with the gremory and sitri household since he's their ally of the said two houses by the heiress he's in protected custody.

He remembered the time he met everyone of them a week ago.

Flashback.

In a room, (y/n) sitting on a couch with rias sitting beside him.

In front of them are the three of the four devil kings sirzechs lucifer with grayfia by his side, serafall leviathan and ajuka beelzebub.

By another couch the heads of the gremory zeoticus along with his wife venelana gremory rias parents with their grandson millicas and lucy gremory formerly lucifuge mother of millicas and sirzechs wife.

Next to them are the heads of the sitri family lord sonmus and lady sera.

(A/N: Decided to give them names since i can't always put lord and lady forever.)

Sona along with her peerage and rias peerage are seated as well.

They were all looking at the young dragon teen who is nervous because they are looking at him.

Y/N: Ummm, can you please stop staring at me like that it makes me feel uncomfortable. Said with a little nervous look.

Which ajuka came close to him to inspect.

Ajuka: I never thought that your from an alternative dimension but most importantly you posses both longinussacredgears, which is fascinating it was not possible. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Well there was a one percent chance of a possibility if both wielders of said sacred gears died in a draw. Said with a neutral look.

This got him to understand that fact.

Ajuka: I see that is true if is possible but seeing you meaning it is possible. Said with a smile.

Which (y/n) laugh a little making ajuka confused.

Y/N: Sorry it's just that you said the exact same words your counterpart said. Said with a smile.

Which he nod of understanding.