chapter 10

Op theme

Night time in kuoh town.

At the abandoned church the devils along with (y/n) dressed up as exorcists in disguise.

Saji: Never thought a devil wearing church outfits. Said with a little nervous look.

Irina: Not without kicking and screaming. Said with a small smile.

Y/N: Alright we need to look around town to find anything suspicious but if you do call us understand. Said with a neutral look.

Everyone nod of understanding along with the two church girls.

Then xenovia step forward.

Xenovia: I almost forgot to tell you something as thanks for taking care of us (y/n). Said with a neutral look.

He looks at her.

Xenovia: You along with issei hyoudou should be careful because the white dragon is awaken as well. Said with a neutral look.

That got issei surprised to hear that but (y/n) on the other hand narrow his eyes a little remembered something similar to this but it was to warn issei.

Y/N: Alright we will keep that in mind and you two be careful. Said with a neutral look.

They nod and went to west side of the town while the devils and (y/n) went to east.

(Y/N) in his own thoughts about what xenovia said the other albion awakened but he remembered the time she said to issei that the phantom dragon awakened and was his friend and brother figure vali.

Y/N 'thought': Theres a possibility that vali lucifer has your counter part albion. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

The dragon didn't answered for a moment hearing what his host just said.

Albion:{HELL YEAH, MY COUNTERPARTS HOST IS VALI LUCIFER IN THIS WORLD, TAKE THAT DDRAIG!!.} Yelled in his mind.

He sweat dropped hearing albion being this way but ddraig didn't take it to kindly of that.

Ddraig:[Yeah, yeah laugh it up albion but don't count my counterpart with issei out just yet he can take your counterpart on even though he acts a perverted idiot.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{Keep tell yourself that and it will be bad for you.} Said in his mind.

That's when they began to argue once again but.

Y/N 'thought': ENOUGH YOU TWO OR I WILL GIVE YOU THE TRIO AGAIN!!. Yelled in his mind with a little annoyed look.

Which they immediately stopped.

Ddraig and Albion:{[Please no we will be good boys.]} Said in his mind in sync.

He sigh at the two dragons always arguing who is better or who has the best hobbies.

Then he came out of his thoughts when he felt koneko grabbed his hand.

Koneko: Are you alright?. Said with a little worried look.

He can see she's worried for him because of the dragons.

Y/N: Don't worry koneko nothing will happen to me between ddraig and albion of this world. Said with a smile.