chapter 15

Morning in the town of kuoh.

Where the couple sleeping peacefully in the bed after their love making last night as the sun shine on them.

Rias was the first to wake up and noticed she was snuggling to (y/n).

She started to remember what happened last night and smile that finally have made love with the man she now loves.

Now noticed him waking up looking at his eyes.

Y/N: Morning. Said with a smile.

Rias: Morning, sleep well beloved. Said with a smile.

He noticed the mate mark on her and smile wider.

Y/N: Reminds me of how your counterpart, she never and I mean never left my side after that remembered how happy she was. Said with a smile.

She smile to hear that and place her hand on his cheek.

Rias: Perhaps so but like I told you, I never wanted you to replace my counterpart and I know how much you love her. Said with a smile.

They look at each other's eyes and lean close for a kiss on the lips.

Later.

(Y/N) walking fown the stairs heading for the kitchen to make breakfast.

But then he stop because his nose picked up a scent of food being cooked and three familiar scents in the kitchen.

He walks in and see to his surprise sirzechs who's reading a report with lucy drinking tea and grayfia doing the cooking breakfast.

The devil king noticed him and smile.

Sirzechs: Hello and good morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

He just looks at him for a moment with a chibi expression.

Y/N: Good morning as well and why are you in my home if you don't mind me asking?. Said with a chibi look.

Sirzechs: Well I heard that azazel paid a visit. Said with a smile.

With that he narrow his eyes.

Y/N: Now that reminds me, why you let him here without rias being informed. Said with a serious look.

That made him pale a bit at his looks and sweat a bit.

Sirzechs: Honestly I didn't know he was in town. Said with a nervous look.

Which he sigh with a annoyed look knowing that answer.

Then rias comes in wearing his shirt and just her panties on but to her surprise to see her older brother, lucy and grayfia.

Rias: Big brother, lucy, grayfia what are you three doing here?. Said with a surprise look.

But then she blush because she was wearing his shirt and has her panties.

Lucy noticed her and smirk to see the mark on her.

Lucy: Oh so you finally took your claim rias, are we expecting a nephew or niece soon. Said with a smirk.