chapter 12

Op theme

In back of kuoh academy.

Both (y/n) in his divine dividing balance breaker flying towards kokabiel who flies towards him.

Both of their fist clash making a powerful shockwave and the storm in the sky released lightning.

Rias along with her peerage and xenovia brace themselves of the blast.

Then see both fighters clash in the sky in high speed while clashing, every time they clash lightning happens.

Issei: Whats with the storm?. Said with a nervous look.

The rest can't understand why this storm is getting stronger every moment.

Ddraig O:[It's coming from (y/n) with his divine dividing.] Said through the gear.

That got their attention and looks at the red dragon gauntlet.

Issei: What do you mean ddraig?. Said with a questionable look.

Ddraig O:[What I mean is this storm is being channeled by the power of (y/n)'s divine dividing like it is under his command, never seen such a powerful and useful ability other than my counterpart flames.] Said through the gear.

This got them surprised to hear from the red dragon the power to control the very weather from the white dragon is something very impressive and looks back to the fight.

Rias couldn't help but worry to see him fight alone against kokabiel but still concerned of his actions during the fight and killing valper.

Akeno noticed rias worried for him.

Akeno: I know that your worried rias but believe in him he will win. Said with a small smile.

She looks at her queen.

Rias: I know but I can't help but worry about him of his actions. Said with a worried look.

She nod of understanding and looks at the battle.

Both of them continue to clash and kokabiel looks at him with a smirk.

Kokabiel: Your good boy seems you can give me the fight I desire. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Don't think this is all I got kokabiel and further more. Said.

He suddenly disappeared in a white lightning which surprised the warmonger but then got kicked from behind by him since reveal himself.

Y/N: I got a lot more tricks in battle so don't hold back because this will be your last one. Said.

The warmonger looks at him with a smirk.

Kokabiel: My last fight don't make me laugh boy I battle against god and the four devil kings in the great war, how can you even think you can beat m-. Before he could finish his sentence.

The white armored teen suddenly appeared and kicked him in the face.

Y/N: Less talking more fighting. Said.

Which got the fallen angel mad.

Vali watching the fight with great interest keeps himself balanced because of the storm and keeps getting stronger by knowing is coming from the other divine dividing.