chapter 2

Opening theme

In the forest far from kuoh.

Issei who is wearing gym clothes taking a couple of breaths for his long run.

(Y/N) standing in front of him in a distance wearing a red and white gym clothes.

Over a week and a half for (y/n) getting used to this new dimension thanks for sona helping him get to know the places he thought it was there or different and getting along with everyone.

Especially rias ever since he stayed in kuoh and she visits him at his apartment she and sona given to him.

Rias spend time together with him whenever she has nothing else to do like she wants to get to know him which he understood and doesn't mind at all which they watch some anime shows she likes.

Now he looks at issei who's tired.

Y/N: Come on issei time to continue your training. Said with a neutral look.

He gets up and looks at him.

Issei: How is this training, putting me to do laps around the opening, push ups and sit ups dude I thought you will help me master my sacred gear. Said with a confused look.

He sigh.

Y/N: I did said that but you need to work on physical training first you can't rely the boosted gear all the time if your out of power. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks to another direction.

Y/N: Come on we will begin hand to hand combat training and I will think of a fighting style for you while we're at it. Said with a neutral look.

Issei groan but followed him because the last time he tried to sneak away he got hit by a white lightning from (y/n) as punishment for sneaking away.

In a distance rias along with akeno and sona are watching the red and white dragon emperor training issei.

Rias: Seems issei is getting good little progress so far. Said with a small smile.

Sona: Indeed and (y/n) did made the correct choice to start with physical training that way to adapt the energy of the boosted gear. Said with a small smile.

Akeno: Indeed and my oh my how dominant he is makes me wonder how dominant he is in bed. Said with a lust look and lick her lips.

Which the two heiress blush a little hearing what akeno said.

Rias: Down girl. Said with a neutral look.

She giggle.

Then rias looks where both of them are but looking directly at (y/n).

She can see that he's hiding a painful memory and not wanted to remind of his past which she is a little worried.

Rias 'thought': What is it that made you this way (y/n) hiding a painful memory that no one can find out. Said in her mind with a little worried look.

Later.

(Y/N) sitting in his living room in his own thoughts about the events what will happen in a few days.

He learned from issei about the fallen angel incident happen two weeks ago which means a certain phenex will show up in a few days.

But more importantly the timeline about the events what will happen but his most important target to prevent the most devastating destruction is trihexa.