chapter 8

(A/N: Hey my fellow readers and followers, before you read I want to let you all know that tiamat is added to the harem I honestly forgot about her and will make a chapter after the kokabiel arc, hope enjoy this chapter.)

New opening theme

Evening in kuoh academy back of the old school building are rias along with her peerage looking within the barrier are (y/n) who is going to fight against xenovia and irina.

But their most attention are the two holy swords he currently has arondight and caliburn that are legendary swords of all time.

Akeno: But how does he have those swords?. Said with a surprise look.

Rias is still surprise to see her boyfriend has holy swords and holding them.

Rias: I don't know akeno but we will ask him after all of this is over. Said with a surprise look.

Kiba looking at (y/n) with a shock look that he posses holy swords as well and felt betrayed a little.

Kiba: Why he didn't tell any of us he has holy swords. Said with a small angered look.

Back in the barrier.

Both girls looking at the dual wielding (y/n) who is ready to.

Irina: What should we do xenovia?. Said with a little nervous look.

Xenovia narrow her eyes and grip her excalibur.

Xenovia: We see what he's capable of and find an opening to strike him, he may have both legendary holy swords but we have excalibur. Said with a serious look.

She nod bu still nervous about it to fight someone they don't know.

But unknown to them that (y/n) heard their conversation thanks to his dragon hearing.

Y/N: Really now then here I come. Said with a serious look.

Then suddenly he quickly rush at both girls.

Xenovia went first with irina behind her.

As both fighters got close xenovia went to strike him but (y/n) blocks her with his arondight making a bit of a shockwave.

Xenovia is surprised a little that arondight withstood excalibur destruction.

Irina jumps up to land behind him and was going to attack him from behind but he blocks her with his caliburn.

That put them is a stand still but (y/n) has a neutral expression.

Xenovia glare at him knowing he's not serious.

Xenovia: How did you get your hands on both swords and how can you wield them?. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Did you honestly forget that these swords are from my home dimension. Said with a neutral look.

Which scolded herself forgetting the most important detail.

Then he pushed arondight forward surprising her.

Y/N: Also the reason I wield these swords is because I trained with the angel side. Said with a neutral look.

Which brought everyones attention hearing what he just said.