Future of this book.

Hi. For those that are reading this. It's been a long time. I don't know how you all feel about my disappearance but I do know life changed for everyone in the past year. Alot has happened. Alot has uh.. gone down hill.

So lemme uh. Start on myself ig.
Back when i first started this book i was in middle school. Dumb, stupid, nervous. And said with all the free time i had. I wanna make a fanfic. Though life is not set in stone for anyone. And mine has twists and turns so many that rollercoaster isn't even the word for it. Now I've grown. I've experienced alot more things than i did when I began this. I've grown more confidence and more savy in my wording when I wrote each chapter. Given that this book was never supposed to be anything special it's amazing that I wrote this. Younger me wrote this. And it. Well... I wanted to say thank you. To those who read. Are reading, and those who will read this story. I'm not sure how it will end. But i do know I don't wanna leave it without an ending. So with that lemme dicuss the future of this book.

At the moment. I do schooling and work. As which usually means the discontinuation of books. But i promised i would finish this. And I will. So with that said I'm gonna start writing. And i hope you'll stick around for a while longer to see how this ends. Cause truth be told. I don't know how it will end myself.  If anyone has any questions... I'll answer. If i can that is.