Undecided Part I

Hello to all once again I'm still not sure how to go about this. It still feels strange to write even after putting another chapter out. But I guess this feeling will soon be over. But for now I'll leave you all with Chapter 24 of this book.

It was the middle of the night, and Luigi had fallen asleep against the side of the bedroom dome. Both Princesses had fallen asleep, the Observatory was quiet until Luigi started mumbling in his sleep.

He dreamt of what seemed like a not so distant time, the day Mario had set him up on a Date with Daisy.

~3 months ago...

C'mon Luigi it'll be great you'll finally get to have someone of your own. You'll both go out to dinner, have a dance you may even get lucky enough to kiss her if you play your cards right. He nudged his brother.

Eh... I'm not sure this a great idea, Daisy is fun to hang out with and all but I'm not sure if I wanna go that far Mario, atleast not right now. Luigi had thought he'd make a fool of himself in public or embarrass himself and ruin his friendship with Daisy, Mario however insisted he went.

Relax you won't be alone you'll be going with me and Peach aswell. We'll be there to support you from behind the scenes. Mario gave Luigi a thumbs up and pat on the back.

It's tonight to go make sure you're ready we're heading out at  6:30, I already made reservations.

Luigi looked at the clock in Peaches foyer 2:00 he read,

That leaves me a few hours,  wait 2?! I gotta meet Yoshi for lunch crap. Scurrying to put on his shoes he tripped down the stairs falling down a few screaming during the process.

Peach had just finished a meeting and came out to see Luigi on the floor rubbing his head and tilted hers. Is something the matter Luigi? She asked politely.

Huh? Oh. Hey princess, no nothing is wrong I kinda fell down a few stairs. I'm fine though, he laughed it off slightly embaressed.

Well I'm glad your okay, were you heading off somewhere? She asked curiously.

Uh, yeah actually, I was heading to meet Yoshi and Birdo for lunch. Why is something the matter princess?

No. Nothing is wrong but would you mind if I joined you? I haven't seen those two in forever.

Luigi knew it didn't bother him for her coming with him, but he wasn't sure if he should. Sure the two were friends but they were barely considered friends, they never talked much outside of rescue missions and errands or problems needed to be handled for the kingdom.

He did wanna be awkward so he agreed to letting her accompany him to the small reunion.

During the drive the two didn't talk much, Luigi being too nervous and not sure how to make any small talk to pass the time. Peach just seemed to be looking at the passing people and shops, Luigi took slight glances at her from time to time wondering what's running through her mind.

As he pulled into the parking lot he noticed his friend running,  quickly parking and getting out the vehicle he rushed over to his friend fearing the worst.

Yoshi what's the matter?! Luigi spoke frantically.

Oh hey Luigi, and nothings the matter I just forgot my wallet. Peach! He ran and hugged the pink princess as he was requited with one in return. Its been so long since we've seen you, Birdo is gonna flip!

Peach giggled as Luigi just left to head inside. There he found birdo wearing a blue and white pokedot bow on her head sitting at a booth. Hey Birdo, how've you been? He wanted to sound happy but knew in a minute or two she'd be chatting up Peach.

It's nice to see you Luigi, we don't get to talk often. How's Mario these days, she sipped on her strawberry lemonade.

You haven't heard? He asked solemnly only for her to give a curious look. I guess not since you've both been away from the Mushroom Kingdom. Well him and Peach and dating now.

Birdo only smirked at the news. I knew those two would get together. It was obvious from the start. Those two couldn't be more heated for each other if you dipped them both in lava.

Luigi didn't respond. He knew he had to keep quiet, just like always. If anyone found out his thoughts he'd be considered a traitor among other things, nobody would speak to him.

The green dino and the pink princess soon entered the restaurant and once again Peach was greeted by a hug and the two girls began chatting away.

Hey Luigi could you come help me with something? Yoshi had pointed the door. Luigi nodded and followed suit,

So what did you need me to help you with?

Yoshi then turned around as the two exited it's Birdo, I'm thinking... I wanna, hm.
Yoshi didn't quite know how to put it into words.

Luigi only looked puzzled as he didn't know where his friend was going with this. What are you trying to do? He asked.

Yoshi scratched the back of his head and shook his head a bit before answering. I wanna propose to Birdo but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Luigi looked flabbergasted but quickly smiled happy for his friend. This is great news! But if you really need advice I can't really help you with that. But I do know someone who could help.

I'll ask him if he wouldn't mind helping you plan something, he's a stickler for these types of things. Luigi nodded to himself.

Yoshi looked confused, You don't mean Mario right? No offense but I don't think he'd give the best advice Luigi.

Luigi held in a laugh, No I mean my Butler Terry, he lives with me.

Yoshi didn't buy it, but more importantly had a bigger suspicion. Luigi.... you're not gay are you?

Luigi froze at the the question and almost shouted in outrage,
barely holding back harsh words he swallowed his sudden anger.

No I'm gay Yoshi, I just don't have that type of interest in anyone at the moment. He lied.

Yoshi didn't seem all too convinced but went with it. Well in any case we should head back inside the girls are probably wondering what we're doing.

Luigi nodded in agreement and headed in alongside his hungry friend,

The lovebirds and the duo ate and chatted about various topics, where Birdo and Yoshi had gone, what was the deal with Peach and Mario, future events. After they parted way Luigi and Peach headed back to start getting ready for their night out with their respective dates.

I think that's a good stopping point for this. Keep in mind this is only a dream of the past. Next chapter will be part ll before we return to reality. Still what