Backlash

Sorry about yesterday but I atleast warned you guys that there wouldn't be a chapter now if you hate me for it that's fine. But I thank those that understand that I still have a life outside Wattpad. I'd like to thank you for the continuous support on this story and how far it's come. Now before I say the three words you all wanna see I'd like to announce that me and another author may be collabing on a book soon and it would be available on both profiles so it's not one sided I'd like to leave that person anonymous Incase it doesn't work out. Now as I always say ON WITH IT!

Luigi had arrived at his house carrying Rosalina only to be confronted by Daisy,Peach and Waluigi.

Um who let all of you in here? This isn't a great time for you both and especially not a great time for HIM to be visiting.

"Peach and Daisy looked at him partially offended" Well excuse us but we wanted to know if she was alive after all. "Peach began,
And you have some explaining to do for killing Mario and leaving your bloody Gloves next to his corpse.

"Luigi ignored her and went up stairs to lay Rosalina down his bed before coming back down stairs"

Ahem I'm waiting for a answer!
"Peach said while tapping her foot and arms crossed".

I can't believe you Peach.
"Luigi shook his head in disappointment" you saw what Mario did at your castle. And besides it's not like I had much of a choice he took the only chance I had at saving Rosie then tried to kill me. You of all people should know I wouldn't kill Mario without reason.

Couldn't you just immobilized him then take the Mushrooms?! Peach yelled. Was killing him really necessary? Cause I don't think it was I think you Killed Mario out of cold blood.

Peach I think your overreacting. Daisy had spoke up. Luigi isn't a cold blooded killer as much as I hate him I atleast know that much.

You can't be serious Daisy? "Peach shouted." You really siding with Luigi on Killing the greatest hero in the kingdom the only one that's saved both you and me.

Peach either way you would've been here for him killing Mario or letting Rosalina die. Daisy pointed out. So you need to think how this is affecting Luigi. He had to kill hi brother to get us off his back. If what he says is true He had to choose your boyfriend or Our friend's life.

Peach had remained silent realizing her best friend was right

I don't think we should we should forgive him. Waluigi said.
I think he did this for his own gain I think he has a thing for her. Sorry Daisy but I'm with Peach on this one.

ENOUGH! Luigi yelled. If you want mario back I have another 1-up just take it and leave me alone. You all wanna make accusations and never think how I feel. Atleast Daisy knows be better than to accuse me of killing in cold blood.

You wanna shame me Peach well you can go ahead. But Mario Wouldn't have been around these past few years if I didn't save him not once but twice!

"Peach took the mushroom and walked out with a simple hmph and slammed the door"

I still think we shouldn't forgive him Daisy He could be trying to play Rosalina like he did to you.

Luigi had walked up to Waluigi picked him up and threw him out of his house onto the sidewalk leaving part of Waluigi's face to be scrapped.

Daisy I know you wanna see Rosie but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave I need some alone time.

Don't think we're on good terms just cause I defended you but I'll leave peacefully. Waluigi get up! "She shouted as she left".

Sigh. Nobody ever cares how I feel just always gotta make me look bad. "He turned around to see Rosalina peeking down the stairs" how much did you hear?

Just about everything. "Rosalina responded as she came down slowly" I'm grateful you saved me but it seems I only caused more trouble. I'll just lea-

Rosalina nearly stumbled to the floor only to be caught by Luigi

You in no condition to be on your own. 'He stated as he helped her sit on the couch" You need to take it easy Rosie you might hurt yourself.

Okay okay I'll take it easy Just can you please make something to eat I'm starving. She said

That's right you haven't eaten in 3 days. I'll go make something I'll be back. "Luigi turned the TV on and rushed to the kitchen"

Im surprised he's not dating anyone at this point he'd make a great husband one day. His reputation has probably prevented that. But it's surprising nobody has given him a chance.

There was a knock on the door then Terry answered it and a few Lumas came in and saw Rosalina sitting on the couch.

Mama! "The Lumas rushed over to her" we thought you were in the hospital what are you doing here? Is he keeping you hostage?! We'll protect you!

No it's fine little ones Luigi has been helping me. And I've been here cause I'm not healthy enough to return to the observatory.

Oh... Well would you like us to watch over the observatory while you recover?
"A Orange Luma said quickly"

That'd be great just make sure you don't push yourselves and work together. I'll be counting on you all. She said with a smile.

The Lumas left after hugging her goodbye and called off the search for Luigi.

Here you go "Luigi said while placing a plate of Lasagna on the table" there's more if your still hungry afterwards.

She thanked him for the meal and tasted the lasagna

Mmmmm Luigi where did you learn to cook like this? You should be a chef with food like this.

Back when I was younger my mother always told me a way to a woman's heart is her stomach. After that she showed me how to cook all kinds of dishes, and as my cooking skills grew I made new dishes myself.

They watched t.v while talking about themselves till eventually they both fell asleep with Luigi hugging Rosalina.

I think that's a good stopping point and boy my writing is getting better I don't feel bad about any part of this also if you enjoy the story consider giving it a vote or a comment and I'd like you all support ShiningDarkness18 they're a great writer in need of support so go head over and encourage them to keep writing.thank you all and I'll see you next time Adiós