Someone who understands

HELLOOOOO sorry I'm just so happy that this book has reached 200 reads!!! Now I know what your thinking your overreacting. But actually no..no I'm not it's really hard writing Daily chapters as i've said before and I'm grateful that so many people or the same people enjoy this book now tomorrow there will be no chatper since I'll be at work from 6am-7pm yeah crazy crazy work schedule it's normally a few hours but this weekend is a little special but anyways I've rabbled on too long now say it with me ON WITH IT!!!

Luigi had rushed for Daisy's Castle attracting unwanted attention every 5 seconds.

I knew I was wanted but this is just ridiculous. "Luigi turned around to see 20 or more Lumas on his Tail" Holy smokes!

STOP IN THE NAME OF SPACE LAW YOU COWARD! A little red Luma shouted.

"Luigi continued to run and tried to cut corners to lose them but as soon as he did another mob of Lumas gave chase"

HOW MANY OF THESE THINGS ARE THERE?! this is just...phew stupid.

The chased continued and Luigi eventually ran into a road block and was quickly surrounded.

This....huff....isn't good.
Why won't you all just leave me alone.

Mama! Mama! Mama! "The Lumas Chanted as they closed in on Luigi".

Oh yeah.... huff.....that's right.
She's your Mother that's understandable but will you all let me get back to the Hospital so I can Save her?!

No! You'll probably kill her once and for all you monster! We're taking you down right here right now! "Lumas began to pile on Luigi and beat him up with their stubby hand but it only tickled him"

Luigi bursted out of the pile of Lumas as colorful as a rainbow and made a run for the Castle

Okay 2 more blocks make a right then homestretch cmon.

"Suddenly tiny little hover cars started flying at Luigi shooting nets at him"

OH CMON ARE YOU CEREAL?!

Luigi pulled out his Dual Scream as E.Gadd picked up almost instantly

Hello sonny how've you been I hear it's rough but I wasn't sure if that was true or not

Oh yeah I'm great dealt with the king...Got chased around the town by flying marshmallows....phew.... Fought mario and put a end to him and now I'm running for my and Rosalina's life.

Oh well you sound like you can't talk so I'll just-

E.GADD READY THE PIXELATAR NOW!!!

Oh it's ready lemme just adjust the camera. ...Annnd done just say the word.

As soon as I get in range bring me back!

"Luigi dodged nets barely as the star wore off and he became slower, but was only moments away from reaching the pixelater"

"Luigi did a leap of faith as he was bout to be trapped in a net before being pixelated back to his Mansion"

Phew that was too close for comfort. Thanks Elvin.

Its no problem young feller it's all in a day's work with you isn't it? Hahaha.

"Luigi sighed in relief" im just glad that's over.

*Beep beep*

Huh? "Luigi looked at his watch and saw the remaining time 00:50:06s" NO! NO! NO! "Luigi quickly got up and kamikaze through the wall making a beeline for the Hospital"

I'm almost out of time and I'm so far away. ugh why didn't I take my car?! "Luigi coincidently ran by a boat load of traffic and immediately felt stupid"

Nevermind. I need to keep running through..huff..huff even if it kills me. "As Luigi powered through his aching body and exploded though the Hospital doors he immediately Ran to the lab and began making the medicine"

Dr.Luigi?! When did you get here? A nurse Toad asked.

Shut up and help me there's no time to waste.

Sorry, right right I'll go get the other ingredients for it.

After about 45 minutes of having to run to the Hospital and having to make the medication Luigi entered Rosalina's room carrying a Glass of a weird liquid and poured it into a blood bag that was attached to her arm with a tube.

"Luigi sat down next to her whipping the sweat off his forehead and sighing in relief"

I did it I actually did it. I'm more tired than I've ever been, but...heh heh I did it. "Luigi Suddenly collapsed to the floor from exhaustion."

2 hours later

Luigi? Hello? Luigi wake up.

"Luigi woke up only to realize who woke him up and wrapped them in a bear hug and cried tears of joy.

"Rosalina was taken by surprise but hugged him back seeing as something happened that She didn't know of"

Um Luigi why are you crying we're dead there's no reason to cry.

B-but we're "sniff" not dead we're still alive.

Wait Mario didn't kill you? And wait How am I not dead? This is a dream right?

"Luigi shook his head in response"

What happened? I'm so very lost and confused right now.

After Mario struck you with that fiery punch I went berserk and put him down but I didn't kill him. I brought you here and tried to save you but we had no 1-ups.

So I ventured to Sarasaland dealt with Daisy her Father and boyfriend, got chased around by your children after Mario framed me for attempted murder, fought and killed Mario for the 1-ups then ran for my life as your children tried to capture me again.

Wow.... I feel like I shouldn't ask but why did you do all that? Especially for someone like me.

Well your the first person to actually take me serious and look past the fame, fortune and reputation. So I was glad I was for once in my life be appreciated. That and peach and Daisy would have my head if I didn't save your life.

"Rosalina giggled at the comment of Daisy and Peach but looked concerned"

I know it's none of my business but why did you have to kill Mario?

He took the 1-ups I needed for the medicine and had wanted to kill me. As soon as he got rid of me he was coming after you next so I had to end his life...

Oh... I'm sorry I caused you trouble....I'll just leave.

No it's fine. Mario made his choice and I made mine he was us or him. So even though he was my brother, I couldn't let him hurt you or anyone else. I couldn't live in the afterlife knowing that I let him hurt people.

Your morals didn't let you give up, even when you almost died.. didn't they.

No they didn't and I was able to do something I never thought I could ever do. Manipulate Thunderstorms and use them to power myself up.

"Rosalina smiled slightly and headed for the door only to stumble and be caught and picked up by Luigi"

Don't push yourself the medicine hasn't fully repaired your body yet so just take it easy.

"She just Nodded and closed her eyes as he carried her back to his Mansion"

And scene. I gotta say I really enjoyed writing this it was a little shaky in the beginning but it picked up as it wrapped up. Again I thank you all for 200 reads. I'll try and write tomorrow while I'm on the road but I can't promise there will be a chappie tomorrow. On that note have good night and I'll see you all next time Adiós.