Equally broken

Hello again, Okay first off when did Wattpad add story rankings and secondly how did I do so well I mean #127/412 in the Mario category #55/170 in Luigi and #499/1.70k in siblings. Okay Wattpad thank you for giving us another way to see if our writing is liked and I see somehow I've peaked alot of interest. So let's get this story updated.
So let's jump right into it shall we? ON WITH IT!

As Rosalina flew through space spinning around at a rapid rate she turned her head to look at her children carrying the green plumber close behind her midflight.

Shortly after she stuck the landing and motioned them to bring him to the bedroom, there she began bandaging his wounds and mixing medicines with a special kind of starbits.

As she spread the liquid across the bandages a few Lumas were looking at Luigi.

Is he dead? a blue luma asked his siblings poking Luigi, I think he's sleeping the green luma assumed. No wait! He's that criminal that killed mama! Polari pointed out,
But mama is over there alive the other two said then looked at each other a bit confused.

"Rosalina turned around and sighed, Leave him be my children he's done nothing wrong, He's the one who nursed me back to health a free me from being a prisoner.

She looked at the floor as Bowser jr's words echoed through her head, She knew this would torment her for a while so she just regained her composure
and focused on the bandages.

I think something is bothering mama Polari said to the other Lumas. No she's obviousy worried about this injured man laying on her bed! The red Luma shouted flapping it's hands furiously.

No I don't think it's just that. Something else is bothering her like it's eating at her.

Like eating starbits? The green luma asked.

As the Lumas argued amongst each other about what was wrong with their mother, Rosalina has already began bandaging the unconscious Luigi, though sticky the starbits melted and were slowly being absorbed into his skin,

That should be enough least for today, she turned to her children and just hugged them while tears slowly fell down her face, as they calmed down and hugged back they realized their mother needed them.

- Back with Mario&Princesses

Shouldn't we have gone back and saved Rosie? Peach asked worried for her friend's safety.

She'll be fine Bowser may be a brute but he's not cruel enough to harm her he replied hardly interested. He had been heavily bandaged and was said to make a quick recovery in 2 and a half weeks with rehab.

Are you implying Luigi failed to save her?! Peach asked with a expression mixed with confusion and a hint of fear. She knew the situation between the brothers was bad but she was beginning to becomes upset about their relationship.

But as Mario went into ranting about how poorly Luigi performs on these types of these even she became more and more worried,

Well if he did fail i'm gonna find a way to bring him back then kill him myself for lying to us. Daisy cracked her knuckles viciously as Mario laughed to himself.

And just what are you laughing at? Don't think I forgot what happened back at Bowser's castle.

Like a twig snapping Daisy struck Mario's last nerve and he threw a large fireball at her, Daisy barely dodged the fiery orb of flames however Toadsworth wasn't so lucky as he was sent into a inferno of agony.