Party Crashers

Hi there's something that's bothered me yet it's understandable at the same time...if that makes sense. I enjoy writing this story and I wanna make more stories but I'm asking myself. Is anyone enjoying what I write? I'm not sure I'll leave the rest in the ending notes so you all can read. ON WITH IT!

Peach why did you have to trash that poor Wiggler's store? You could've killed him and your lucky he didn't press charges. "Rosalina said as she ate some of her Chinese food

Because that fraud tried to sell me a fake diamond ring. And you know I don't like fake jewelry. She reminded"

Ah who cares what happened! Daisy butted in. There were no consequences so why are we still talking about it? shouldn't we be discussing something else I mean the party is hours away. A wiggler isn't important right now.

Your right how bout we talk about how Luigi should be executed for treason, murder, resisting arrest and destruction of city property.

Peach are you still hung up about Mario and Luigi fighting? It's family matters who are we to get into their affairs? 'Daisy said raising an eyebrow.  Mario is going to the party with you tonight so just calm down and be happy for that.

I never thought I'd ever hear you be reasonable Daisy. But at least your growing as a person. But I still think she needs to lay off the situation.

Mario and Luigi are gonna be in the same building something is bound to happen! What if they break out into a fight again? Then what Rosalina? You gonna still defend him after that too?

Rosalina looked offended and taken back at her statement
Your talking about the non violent part of the brothers Peach as long as Mario doesn't try anything there should be no fighting between the two.

Daisy had just left the room wanting no part in their conversation anymore

If Mario tries something?! Luigi killed him I'm surprised he didn't kill you as well. That man is a monster and sooner or later your gonna have to admit.

You treat him like he doesn't exist and now your saying he's heartless! Peach I'm starting to question if you even know Luigi at all. Have you even sat down and talked to the guy for 5 minutes without mentioning his flaws or his brother?

No and even if i did it'd only prove me more right. I'm sorry Rosie but he's no good for you. And I know you both are going as friends but I wouldn't dare go on a date with him. Now let's just get ready hey'll be here in a few hours.

Rosalina didn't take the comments about their friend lightly. It was hard for her to believe one of her best friends really felt that about someone they're friends with.  Still she only continued to eat.

As the three Princesses got ready at Peach's castle a fleet of air ships began setting out for the Mushroom kingdom.

All the power I'll have soon is gonna feel so great. Defeating Mario should be a breeze since him and Green stache roughed each other up.

Dad what about his brother? What if he interferes and tries to stop us?! Bowser.jr asked"

He'll probably be cowarding in a corner. Bwahahaha. He's never been a issue anyways and he won't be one this time either.
Now we capture all three Princesses, take over their kingdoms and I become the most feared person in the world!

Now my tracker says they're all together right now. So full speed ahead! "He shouted"

Later at night...

Yoshi! It's so good to see you buddy. "Luigi said as he hugged the Green dino" Congratulations on 3 years with Birdo.

Thanks Luigi means a lot and I can't wait to meet your date. you haven't dated anyone since Eclair 10 years ago. And that didn't last long did it?