Disturbance

It had been a week since the rescue mission of the three Princesses Bowser had now been floating in space for what seemed forever, wondering would this how he would spend the rest of his life spinning endlessly still he starved to death.

Nghh, I haven't felt this weak since childhood. Ugh, maybe I should just sleep maybe when I wake up I'll have landed somewhere or dead.

Soon after he fell asleep he was awakened by him hitting a surface.

Out of all places I could've landed why did it have to be here? He picked himself up and limped from the garage as Lumas came and looked at him confused.

Luigi and Rosalina came from the kitchen only to go wide-eyed at the massive reptile.

Relax you two I'm not here to fight or cause trouble. Green stache nice left uppercut.

The green plumber barely managed to mutter out a small thanks still in shock.

So if your not here to fight why are you--- before she could finish her sentence she was cut off by the sound of Bower's stomach growling.

Sigh, come on follow us to the kitchen. she turned around and started walking back as Luigi just looked very confused.

Speechless Bowser followed quietly not wanting to push the space princess as her expression spoke for itself.

She had not forgotten the events that happened when Bowser attacked her home and nearly killed her children because of it.

Knowing the position he was in it was best he stay quiet since he was in no condition to start another fight, as he followed the two he could over hear the murmurs of the lumas.

Don't get any ideas Bowser once you rest I'm having you escorted away from my home. Luigi gather a few lumas and get him a bed ready we'll be rid of him tomorrow.

Luigi looked at her worried as he never saw Rosalina like this.
It wasn't like her to be so cold. He didn't know what was running through his head, yet he asked himself did he dare to ask her?.

Rosalina finished setting the table as Lumas slowly came flying in groups and a few stragglers came a bit late afterward,

Mama are you okay? She heard a voice behind her, only to turn and find Felix looking at her with a emotion mixed with confusion.

Thank you Felix i appreciate your concern but I'm fine. Please go gather the rest of the others as I calm everyone down please and welcome our g-guest.

What am I doing? She thought to herself over and over only to look at her children surrounding Bowser chatting amongst themselves and with the giant reptile.

I need to stop thinking about it
and relax. she said and took a deep breath.

Felix had been floating there and witnessed her concern he flew out of the kitchen to follow through with his mother's wish.

I don't think there's something that could be something bothering her but she looks so terrified for some reason...
as he passed by his brother and sister Lumas he pointed them to the kitchen where they were met with a cheesy aroma and followed suit.

He looked up to see a pink dress and a crown on Peach's head and looked curious for a second before it clicked. Ah you must be Daisy it's nice to meet you
he offered his stubby hand as it was accepted.

Thank you for the welcome, but no i'm Princess Peach it's nice to meet you. I'm here looking for my friend Rosalina do you know if she's here?

My apologies I mistook you for another princess and yes we're bout to have dinner with everyone. Mama is in kitchen I believe... but I'm not quite sure where Luigi is hm.

Is Luigi okay? She asked with concern on her face.

He's fine thanks to our spacial medicine. Though we should probably head towards the kitchen dinner won't begin without us.

Peach let out a small giggle and nodded. They both proceeded to
the kitchen and discussed various topics about each other's lives to where they've been and some things that could be questioned in a normal conversation.

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!
Luigi juggled pans of lasagna as he screamed from pain yet trying not to ruin dinner.

Ow ow ow ow whaaa!
He tripped over himself and as the trays of lasagna flew into the air, he fell flat on his face. Rosalina quickly brought the pans to the table and set them down using her magic wand.

She sighed and wondered how much more of this mental abuse she could take. The words of what Bowser Jr said to her played over and over and over in her head. She left the kitchen and headed to her bedroom with the last bit of control she had over emotions slowly slipping away.

As she left the kitchen she spotted peach and Felix heading toward her so she instantly vanished into her room. She threw herself onto her bed spilling all of the tears she held back onto her pillow.

Someone knocked and she did her best to answer without discomfort in her voice.

Y-Yes? Who's there? She asked worried it would be Luigi or a Luma. 

Rosie? It's Peach can I come in?
I came to visit.

Sure come on in, relief washed over her as she knew she could trust Peach to keep her breakdown private.

How are you? I haven't seen you since the marriage was crashed.
I would've came sooner but Mario and Daisy have been at each other's throats. It's been troubling trying to keep the peace.

Don't worry Peach I understand, it hasn't been easy on you either even with the kidnapping being normal no offense. But I've been thinking about something lately and it won't stop going over and over in my head.

When we were captured I was being held in a prison cell Peach and before Bowser took me out as a hostage Bowser Jr.

He told me I was a mistake and how I failed to protect my home and children. And ever since then it's been going through my head
and the more I think about it the worse I feel and how much more I feel useless.

Rosie, she hugged her tightly knowing her friend was a emotion wreck. You need to relax you protect planets and galaxies from disaster. You shouldn't worry about what a reptile thinks about you. Cause he doesn't know a thing about you. Neither him or Bowser. She smiled at Rosalina.

Rosalina wiped her tears and took a minute to think about what she said. You're right Peach you're absolutely right. Thank you for the reassurance, she managed to fake a smile not able to fully get passed what she believed to be the truth.

Let's get back to everyone else I'm sure Luigi and the Lumas are worried about you.

Yeah, and I should probably warn you Bowser is here with us.
He crashed into the garage before you arrived. He's badly injured so I doubt he'll try something but I know it's gonna be awkward.

I appreciate the warning, Phew...
She took a couple of deep breaths  trying to calm down. After a few minutes she managed to calm herself and got up from the bed.

Let's not keep them waiting.
She looked back at her friend sitting on the bed.

Rosalina nodded and went into the bathroom to fix her makeup as Peach left the room.

I just hope Rosie keeps calm, and I can make it through this dinner...

Um hi. Yeah I don't know what to say so I'm just gonna wait for any questions you may have or any feedback on the chapter. I'm not entirely sure how people are going to react.
So I'll be waiting.