Gearing up

First things first ima say all the words inside my head I'm fired up and tired of the way things have been. Oh sorry I love my music anyway welcome back! Today's chatper I will grant someone's request. People When you read it you'll know who you are heh heh.Also don't be afraid to leave a comment I'm more than happy to reply to any questions or comments as long as their not rude. Now enjoy.

Luigi bowed respectfully to the king and went to his room to relax.

*Beep Beep* his watch had went off. I got Peach and Daisy at my throat the king doesn't have a great opinion of me. And I got Mario coming at me with a pack of lumas.

24 hours left till she's dead and soon after that I'll be either dead, executed or a prisoner.

His phone vibrated with a call coming from Mario. As he looked he answered cautiously.

You got some guts to pick up Luigi I'll give you that. But your incredibly stupid i know where you'll be tomorrow.

I hope you didn't miss me too much cause you'll be seeing me tomorrow.

Why can't you just leave me alone and let me live my life?

No no that'd be too simple to just let you go. After all your still a smudge on my reputation that needs to erased for good.

Then why haven't you just came and hunted me down yet? I thought you wanted to kill me?

Careful of what you ask for Luigi you might just get it. And yes I want you dead but I wanna make you suffer in the process. It's no fun if it's over so fast.

Your sick in the head you know that. Maybe you need some medication for your mental disorder. Or maybe you've just been hit upside the head one of many times.

Don't try and toy with me bro we both know what state I'm in right now. I'll cut this short cause I have something I need to tend to. See you tomorrow brother.

*Click*

Winning the auction is not an option anymore. I'm gonna have to steal the 1-ups. "He searched through his pack and found a power flower, some fire flowers his trusty hammer and a regular Mushroom"

I can use the Power Flower to get in swipe them and get out without anyone ever knowing I was there. But I should bring two just Incase. It's only 7.pm but I should go to sleep.

*Knock knock*

Come in! and please don't be Daisy. He whispered

"Waluigi and Daisy stepped in the room as Luigi tried not to cringe"

What do you both want? Come here to try and break me down again? "Luigi said without even looking at them."

No I'm only here to say one thing.
And that is that you better not choke tomorrow. Also don't forget what I said last night.
I will ban you from ever coming here ever again. "The orange princess then left the room leaving the two alone.

Waluigi locked the door behind her and turned around cracking his knuckles. Meanwhile Luigi used a fire flower.

I wouldn't if it were you. "Luigi said to him planning out tomorrow's heist and rubbing his socks on the carpet ".

I don't care what you say "Waluigi picked Luigi up by his hoodie" Your gonna pay for making look like a fool.

Not my fault your lazy and not dependable That's you and besides. Don't you do enough of that on your own? "Luigi chuckled"

Waluigi kneed Luigi in the stomach as he let go of him. Causing Luigi to stumble back.

Not bad but it's my turn.

Luigi punched him in the face and followed it up by kicking him though the door.

And Stay out. Now where was I....oh yeah planning tomorrow.

After about 3 hours of full proofing his plan it was 10pm so Luigi just decided to go to sleep.

-The next morning-

Luigi woke up at 8am bright and early ready to go to work.
He changed from his PJs to his hoodie and a pair of jogging pants and started to jog in place.

It's all or nothing today.
I have my tools, I got my plan revised thought out and ready to be executed perfectly.

Only problem is I don't know what Mario is planning so there's the unknown factor. If he even spots me it's all over. "Luigi took a few quick deep breaths and headed out of his room"

Morning Luigi today's the day? Right? The king asked firmly.

Yeah and it's not gonna be a normal auction things have gotten more complicated.
So I'm ready for whatever comes my way.

Well I wish you luck and quite frankly your gonna need it. There's some rich people showing up to that auction some that would kill for the last of those mushrooms. It's gonna well guarded in there not to mention people are gonna be carrying very dangerous weapons.

I've already thought of that and I'll be well prepared for anything. But I'm not aiming to kill anyone not willingly.

I'd keep that on maybe if i were you. The wealthy aren't necessarily know to play fair.
I know from experience.

I appreciate the input but I need to go out and pick some things up if this is gonna go as well as possible.

The king Turned to him and gave him a bag of money.

If this will make Daisy happy then I don't care bout giving this to you. Her friend means alot to her and I wanna be able to sleep at night knowing I was able to assist you. Hmph and people said you can't buy Happiness.

Luigi looked at the bag then back at him a little worried and a little confused.

Thank you for your help. But I need to get a move on I wanna be early to scope out the competition.

Luigi left the castle and began walking to the local item shop

Wanted posters, Lumas around every corner, and little police cars patrolling the place. This ain't gonna be a walk in the park.
"He continued to walk with his head down and hood on to prevent anyone from immediately recognizing him"

So far so good. Nobody has paid me any attention which I never thought I'd be thankful for. World you work in some seriously strange ways.

As Luigi walked into the item store he noticed a Luma right off the bat was asking the store clerk about him

No surprise there" he headed straight into an aisle to avoid being noticed" I'm gonna need some mushrooms, a few more power flowers, and some new gloves.

He was about to go directly to the cashier till he saw something that caught his eye,they had a star for sale.

One of the rarest items in the world and of all places they have one here. Definitely taking that with me.

Luigi picked up the little star that was emitting a powerful aura and went to to pay for it all. After doing so he left out and Began heading toward the place the auction would be held.

"When he arrived he looked down a his watch to see how much time he had left"
6 hours left and by the looks of it everyone's ready to buy or die trying.

"He scanned the room looking at who showed up" Let's see Fawful,
Bowser Jr. Kylie Koopa,Antasma haven't seen him in a while and Whomp King. That leaves the question of where's mario?

As Luigi looked around looking for his brother only to turn around and find Mario looking at him slightly amused.

Well,well,well, look who decided to show up to the party. You've finally grown a stache evading the police and avoiding being a prisoner. But I'm afraid our little game ends here.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you guys the punch in the face you all so desperately wanted but