No Brother of Mine

Hi again sorry for the late Update but I got off Schedule so it delayed me starting to write this Chapter also just a reminder Tomorrow's chapter will most likely come out late due to me being so busy otherwise I'd probably double update but maybe I can do that for Sunday but I've rambled on long enough so I'll let you all read

Hey Rosie, Peach just texted me she needs me to come over you wanna come with,... or you wanna stay at the mansion?

I'll come with there's no reason not to so why not?

Luigi quickly made a sharp turn and drove off toward Peach's castle little did he know someone was tailing them closely.

At Peach's castle

Luigi and... Rosalina? Wait are you both?

As they looked at the pink princess with a confused look it took them mere seconds before they caught on.

As they looked at each other and blushed slightly but quickly turned back to peach.

No peach were just friends. Rosalina had stated.

Now why did you need me here peach? Is there something wrong? Luigi had interrupted.

I'm afraid so. Mario has been Enraged all day and he keeps screaming your name and Talking about revenge. We've even had to use a tranquilizer dart to calm him down so we could wrap bandages on his arm.
Cmon follow me I'll take you to him.

The two followed her into the Castle as she led them to a secret room they could hear shouting and screaming coming from ahead.

You got some nerve showing your face around me Luigi.
Mario slowly raised his head to look up at his brother with a murderous look on his face.

What do you want from me you already hurt me by saying I'm a disgrace to you.

What do I want? Hmm what do I want from you? Maybe I want you dead. Maybe I want to brutally Massacre you. MAYBE I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE!
Suddenly Mario Smashed the window and tackled Luigi bashing his face with punches that ignited Luigi on fire

You were a mistake by that stupid bird he brought me the wrong brother. I should've left you in that stupid castle when you were a baby.

Luigi managed to kick mario off of him and got up on his feet only punched in the face and was launched into the wall and nearly fell face first onto the floor.

I would've been better off with Wario as a Brother at least he isn't as pathetic. At least he could actually Take Bowser in a Fight Mario had shouted before he started running at Luigi With his Hand becoming engulfed in fire.

It's all fine tho cause I'll end you right here right now.

Just before Mario landed the final blow to end Luigi Rosalina quickly stepped in knowing if Mario had hit Luigi he would've surely died

Luigi slowly opened his eyes only to see Rosalina in front of him as she fell to the floor with her clothes partially on fire he looked at her Motionless body horrified. And let out a shriek as the Sound of thunderstorm could be heard.

Luigi was out of no where struck with lightning and rushed at mario with great speed with a super charged thunder hand.

Mario tried to sidestep but to no avail was knocked down as Luigi drove his Electrifying Fist into him causing him to cry out in pain & agony.

Luigi turned to Rosalina and began to go toward her.

Don't you...dare turn your back... on me. I'd...thought you'd be smarter than that.

'Luigi then closed his eyes before saying" Mario if you want to live another day shut up.

Sorry little brother.... but it's gonna take alot more.... than that to bring me down.

So be it then...

Mario was immediately struck Multiple times by Thunder bolts before falling to his knees.

I'm sorry mario but you left me no choice maybe next time you'll know when to quit judging me.

Luigi had went over and picked Rosalina up and began booking it to the hospital in hopes he could somehow save her life, leaving peach's castle severely damaged.

Rushing into emergency he didn't care about checking in he went straight to the back and placed he on a bed before he began treating her wounds. As other doctors began barging into the room asking why was he suddenly here and in such a panic till they saw what he was working on. He began ordering the doctors to assist him on the Patient calling for protocols and medical equipment.

Back at peach's castle

Princess are you alright were you harmed at all and what happened in there? Toadsworth had asked.

I don't know mario snapped and started beating up Luigi he was going to kill him! Rosalina died and Luigi freaked out then Thunder started Spewing from the sky into the Castle striking both of them.

Hey peeps shorter chapter than normal  I Apologize but you gotta admit it's a good one at least I think so but I wanna ask what in the world do you think is wrong with mario and what made him going to the extent of  trying to kill his brother? do you think I killed off Rosalina?
And how have I not stopped updating this story daily? Find out all the answers to these questions tomorrow! Adiós