Undecided Part II

I hate Insomnia. I really really do and on top of that Monday yay... Anyways I've been trying to learn how to make book covers so I apologize for the slow update. Anyways here you go.

It had been 20 minutes of pure silence on the way back, Luigi would have been lost in thought if it had not been for him driving. His mind was racing about the next hour. He'd be sitting at a table on a date, alone with a girl he didn't even have an interest in. The thought alone had Luigi sweating bullet bills and he almost swerved.

He had pulled over to take a minute to breathe getting a confusing look from the princess.

She had looked at him with confusion and concern as he looked as if he'd seen a ghost.
Luigi are you okay? You seem like your nervous.

He didn't respond he was nearly having an anxiety just from thinking about it, he only stared at the wheel shaking, he then felt a hand on his shoulder and was pulled outta his thoughts. Forgetting the princess was even there he almost jumped out the window from being startled.

Breathing heavily he looked at Peach wide-eyed. Oh it's... It's just you Peach, he sighed in relief but felt embarrassed for freaking out.

Luigi what's bothering you so much? You've been quiet with a strange look on your face the whole time. She didn't understand why he was so nervous but suddenly it hit her.

You're nervous about the date, aren't you?

Luigi could barely speak much less make any sense with his mind in a frenzy so he just nodded.

Peach shook her head trying not laugh a bit at the insecure plumber. You don't need to be so nervous, besides I think you and Daisy will hit it off pretty well.
Daisy really likes you but don't tell her I told you that. Just consider a bit of insight hehe.

Luigi only felt worse after hearing this and felt his heart beat all throughout his body.
Peach there's something.... I should tell you. I...I don't wanna go on this date Peach. To be honest... I don't even think of Daisy as anything more than a friend.

I have feeling for someone else though I can never admit it to her cause she's with someone else.

Peach look disturbed at that word. Friend, she knew Daisy was gonna be heartbroken, and as much as she wanted to get angry with Luigi she couldn't force him to be with her.

Sigh... Luigi I understand, as much as I'm angry with you I know what you mean. I had to think about marrying Bowser
the first few times he kidnapped me.

I was broken down crying thinking I'm gonna have to spend the rest of my life with someone I don't feel an emotional attachment to or even know.
I don't want Daisy to be upset but we both know she won't take this well.

Luigi nodded a bit in response and turned back to the wheel with a saddened look. He knew she was right but he couldn't lie to himself as much as he wanted to see his friend happy he's only be lying to the both of them if he went along with this.

~At Peach's castle

The two walked into the foyer and were greeted by Toadsworth and a slightly suspicious Mario.

Princess we're glad you made it back on time, Princess Daisy is waiting for you in your quarters.
Masters Mario and Luigi make sure to take care of them during your outting this evening.

Mario reassured the old toad they'd bring them back safely before walking in the opposite direction of the princesses and motioning for Luigi to follow.

Once the two left the room Mario wasted little time with his suspicion.

Walking beside his brother he immediately asked,
Where did you and Peach go for the last 2 hours?