Gimme a break

Mkay now I dunno why but Wattpad has been kinda dead lately. Like nobody is publishing and it's a little disappointing. So I'll do my part and post this thing. Anyway I've rambled on long enough so Story time. Oh and one last thing I may have or may not have a few books in progress idea wise. So taking another step as a wattpader that makes no sense so I'll cover it up with three words. ON WITH IT!!!

"Mario ran over to Peach to comfort her as she was crying,"
Peach are you okay? He asked worried".

"She looked at him, but didn't respond only cried more, as her tears made ruined her makeup Daisy busted out the cage with her ridiculous strength and walked over to them"

Thanks for the rescue Mario I owe you one. But Where's Waluigi, or even Luigi for that matter. Was it just you that came?

I don't know where Luigi is and if you want my honest opinion I don't care. I came here for you and Peach that's all. Now let's go my wounds will cause me to collapse soon. Adrenaline is keeping me from passing out or feeling the pain right now.

"He picked Peach up and started to head for the exit till he was interrupted.

He turned around only to see Daisy had slapped him and started to storm off"
Until you realize that your being a selfish jerk don't bother coming near me. You need to learn some respect! "Daisy said as she left"

"Peach had looked at her best friend and tighten her grip around Mario's neck," Mario thank you for saving me but you need to make things right with Daisy.... I can't choose between the two of you.

"Mario let out a sigh and continued on their way out of the castle" Peach you know Daisy is a hot head she'll come around eventually. Besides once we all get home I'm sure she's gonna be over it. "Mario said with a uninterested tone and emotionless face"

But if she is still mad at you gotta try and make it up to her please? "Peach had looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Mario took a deep sigh before looking down at Peach" Okay... I'll set things right if she's still mad but if she isn't I'm gonna say I told you so.

- With Bowser

I may have been bested now but I haven't lost this yet. "Bowser looked at Rosalina that was still crying from earlier and kept heading for his ship" Least I don't have to worry about her trying to escape. Still I'm not taking any chances.

"Luigi had jumped down from a ledge and landed in between Bowser and his get-a-way Battleship"

Sorry Bowser but you have something I want back. Now do us both a favor and just hand Rosalina over. Then I'll let you pass I have nothing against you personally, just don't make me change my mind. "Luigi got into a defensive stance as he prepared for a assault that he was anticipating"

"Looking at Luigi and back at his captive he charged forward in a attempt to run Luigi over has he held on to Rosalina like a football" Not today green stache!

I expected as much.. "Luigi began building up pressure in his legs as Bowser closed it quickly and launched himself straight into Bowser with a green missle causing Bowser to drop Rosalina as he was being sent back by Luigi"

"Bowser crashed into a wall and being buried in rubble, Luigi knew Bowser wouldn't go down that easily so he prepared to strike with his hammer in hand" C'mon you oversized reptile.

Stupid... Green stache... "Bowser rose from the rubble and let out a loud roar that even Mario and the others heard" I'll squash you like the pest you are! He said before unleashing a barrage of fire balls from his mouth.

Oh gimme a break.... "remembering Rosalina was behind him Luigi knew he couldn't let the attack reached him or her, he began spinning at a rapid rate with his hammer in hand deflecting the fiery orbs to the sides at the self cost of making himself dizzy.

"Bowser rushed at the plumber with a punch that knocked him into the ship and almost through a cannon shoot.

"Being knocked into the ship and bouncing back onto the pathway, he got up with blood coming from his mouth" I forgot you could punch that hard... He said wiping the blood from his face. "He rushed at Bowser in a burst of speed in a attempt come back with a punch of his own.

Bowser not thinking simply did the same as their first collided Luigi's hand and wrist broke almost instantly from the strength and density of Bowser's hand. Luigi backed away gripping his hand in pain only to be thrown into a wall of the castle by Bowser.

Luigi's spine was fractured by the impact and his body had even started bleeding a little on the inside.

You shouldn't have stuck your nose in business thatw wasn't yours Green stache...

Now you'll pay the price! "He punched Luigi further into the wall breaking a few of Luigi's ribs before turning away and heading toward Rosalina and his ship."

Luigi fell to the ground feeling the intense agony from his skeleton and wounds. If I'm gonna die... I'll atleast take you with me... He said to himself"

He got up and started running and kicked Bowser in the leg causing him to go down to his knee, he followed it up by sliding on the side of Bowser feeling the pain from his spine he used his good arm to deliver his super jump punch

Super jump is a punch that sends someone flying so high they never come back down

As Bowser was sent flying into the sky Luigi fell to the ground and had a hard time getting up.
"He walked over to Rosalina who had watched it all unfold"

Luigi?… H-How are you not dead? "At that moment Luigi collapsed right in front of her, she quickly took out her wand and summoned a few Lumas to take his body back to her observatory"

Your all probably hating me for going so long without a update well go ahead. I deserve it but you know what I uploaded a chapter so yeah and I feel like I'm back at square one so that doesn't help me. Anyway hope you all enjoy your Christmas it'll be my 5th year with no gift. Yeah... Pretty sad but nobody cares. As always hope you enjoyed and till next time I'll cya later peeps Adiós.