No more doubts

Is there something I'm doing right In writing cause I'm surprised your still reading.
Maybe I got some working for me after all, I do I have alot of silent readers. I don't have a problem with silent readers just wish I could get them out their shell once in a while ya know. But to those that have waited patiently I don't plan to disappoint you. The underlined words in this chapter aren't apart of the story. Now as I say ON WITH IT!

Why did you bother showing up if you knew I was gonna be here huh Luigi? It's like you have a death wish.

Luigi looked down a his watch and thought about fighting mario right then and there but at the end of the day he would be hated cause he failed his mission.

Thinking about that sorry excuse for a Guardian of the cosmos huh? Don't worry I'll make sure I make her death is just as painful as yours.

I don't plan on dying today Mario. "Luigi grabbed a power flower and used it becoming invisible making a mad dash to the back stage"

What the? No no no That won't do Luigi. I'll burn this whole place down if I have to. "Mario began firing fireballs all around sending everyone into a panic"

Where are the 1-ups? Where are they? Where are they? "Luigi turned around to find a case with the three remaining 1-ups sitting inside" Yes! Ok if I can just get these ba-

*Smash*

Mario had broke the case and took them right in front of Luigi and waged his finger at him

Sorry bro gonna have to try harder than that if you want these babies.

Hand them over Mario I don't wanna fight you. Luigi said.

You may not wanna fight me but I sure as hell wanna fight you. That's the prize I get after this long hassle, killing you and hanging your head on my mantle. And don't think about running I got the exits covered.

Luigi looked around seeing the exits were guarded he then back at mario and gritted his teeth.

Have it your way then. "Luigi got into his fighting stance"

"Mario ran at Luigi and tried to tackle him like before only to be sidestepped. Luigi kicked mario into a table, and use his thunder hand to shoot a electrical blast at him".

Mario rolled out of the way of the way and shot fire balls at Luigi only for him to knock them back with his hammer. Mario caught the fireballs and turned it into a powerful fiery fist and dashed at him. Luigi used a fire flower and did the same.

The two punched each other in the face sending them both flying into a wall. The flames on their bodies slowly died out. Mario pulled out in his winged cap and took flight raining fireballs down on Luigi. Luigi then knocked them back at Mario sending him crashing out of the air and burning the cap.

He parkour rolled to avoid fall damage and used his Flood to spray Luigi in the face with water blinding him.

He engraved his fist in a absurd amount of fire then ran toward Luigi and uppercuted him as hard as he could.

As Luigi was sent flying, but before he hit the wall he slammed his hammer into it using the momentum to send himself right back at mario. Mario was almost impaled by Luigi's speedy Green missle and slid back from the impact.

Whomp King,Antasma, suddenly grabbed ahold of Luigi and held him in place as mario Powered up with a Ice flower and froze Luigi.

You put up a great fight Bro but still always one step behind.
I almost feel like not killing you for your efforts. But almost isn't entirely.

"Mario punched Luigi directly in the nose getting a little blood on his glove."

Let me ask you something. Did you ever think I was your brother after the day of you capturing King boo for the second time?

"Luigi just glared at him in silence"

Well if you did shame on you."he punched Luigi right on the jaw causing more blood to run down his face"

Well since you have no response I think it's time I ended this. I told you that you would die if you fought me Luigi. Guess you were too dense and cocky for your own good.

Luigi closed his eyes and memories of the past few days came flooding back.

You're nothing like your brother ya know? You show emotion in everything you do.
That's something Mario doesn't do.

"Bowser Jr. Then handed mario a Dagger and smiled at him. Let's get this over with he said with smirk on his face.

You're one of the nicest people I know and for that I appreciate you.

This is goodbye brother. "Mario had almost stabbed Luigi in the stomach till they were both struck by a Thunderbolt"

"Mario had almost fell to his knees again but barely remained standing.

I'm sorry bro but you left me no other choice. "Luigi had his hand surrounded by electricity"

Least this way.... I can actually say for once....that I'm proud of you. "Mario stood there with a beat up face and blood leaking from almost every part of his body".

"Luigi dashed at Mario impaling him with his thunderhand and drove Mario into a wall" He retrieved his hand as mario's body fell to the floor and sparked a bit.

I'm sorry it had it to end this way Mario. But I told you that you shouldn't judge me. "Luigi took the 1-ups and left his bloody gloves on mario's body as a momento"

I'm sorry it ended this way Mario. But you chose this when you put her life on the line.

Luigi looked at hi watch and began running back to the castle as fast as he could. 2 hours before she's dead I gotta book back to the pixelater!

Ok that's the end of mario nows the race against time Will Luigi make it in time? What will happen next in the story? And will I get two chapters out tomorrow? Find out these answers (mostly) next time!

This chapter I feel really good about and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it. Drop a comment telling me you liked it and stay tuned this isnt the end and neither is the next chapter.