Not easy being Green

Hello returning readers and welcome all new readers I'd first like to thank you all for taking your time out of your day and lives to read my story means a lot but before you get into the story I'd like you all to know chapters will come out extremely late on Saturdays that's all I have to say now I hope all enjoy

As Luigi stared at the people occupying his doorstep. he slowly put his hand over his face and shook his head.

As the two glared at each other not even acknowledging That Luigi was there. They began arguing.

Get out of here toothpick I was here first! Bowser had shouted.

Eh?! beat it dragon breath I got a bone to pick with him. Besides what are you even doing here anyway shouldn't you be pillaging the Mushroom kingdom.

Bowser had grabbed Waluigi by the throat and had breathed fire on him making it smell like a barbeque after that Waluigi was body slammed into the walkway making it look like a crater was in the ground.

As Luigi watched all of that unfold, He thoughts to himself that's a personal foul sheesh.

Bowser and got up and dust him self off after shattering the concrete. He looked at Luigi who seemed unamused.

Green stache what took you so long! I've been out here for 3 minutes!

what do you want Bowser it's not even 10am yet and your already bout to knock down my door.

I heard what had happened between you and Mario, I wanted to ask would you accompany him on his next Adventure?

As Luigi looked at him with extreme curiosity, he wondered why would he even ask him that.

No not after yesterday, I won't be talking to him for a while. Why do you care?

Oh, no reason Bowser smirked slightly. But I need to borrow some money.

You need to borrow money?
never thought I'd hear that in a million years. Here I have a sapphire on me this should be all you need.

As Bowser took the sapphire and thanked him for it. He saw Rosalina walk by the door.
Finally found someone to lower their standards for you huh Green stache. he said as he laughed.

Luigi shot him a death stare then slammed his door shut and went back to the kitchen

Who was that and are you ok? you seem a little tense She had asked while drinking some coffee.

That was Bowser and a pancake,
He had wanted to borrow some money. Luigi responded not wanting to go further into detail.

Ok so what's on the today's agenda? I'd thought you might go over to Peach's castle and address mario for yesterday.

No I'll save that for another day I wanna do something that will take my mind off of that.

There's a Grand Prix Going on today maybe we can enter?
If not we could go to Night club if that's your thing.

I think I'll try the Grand Prix maybe that'll spark somethi-

Ding dong

Sigh. I'll go get the door.

I'll come with you. She said almost instantly. besides it might be peach or Daisy.

As Luigi unlocked and opened he looked at them with the annoyed face he could make.

What do you want Waluigi I figure your not over here for breakfast so get to the point.

Don't you rush me don't think I don't know what you tried to pull last night with Daisy.

as he yelled nonsense he saw Rosalina step from behind the door and he forgot about what he saying.

Hello there what's a rosebud like you doing here? No matter how bout we ditch this loser for a romantic date?

As he closed his eyes and held out his hand awaiting hers, but received a hard slap to face in response and was sent barrelling down the long flight of stairs and rubble.

As the two shared a chuckle they had went back to enjoying breakfast.

Later that day

I'm gonna kill Luigi when I get my hands on him. The only thing on Mario's mind was how he was gonna get revenge on his supposed brother.

At the time he was held at the Castle till he was cleared to be release as order by Peach.

I'm sorry Master Mario but the Princess wanted you to remain here till you calmed down you caused Severe Property damage not just when you were blasted but you Destroyed the DJ's equipment, 3 Doors, punched a 20 holes into different walls and trashed the balcony. Not to mention you put Yoshi in the Hospital. I'm very disappointed in you.

JUST CAN IT OLD MAN NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU BABBLE OR LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID LECTURES!

Just then mario Punched another Hole into a brick wall breaking his hand.

I guess I'm gonna have to prove I'm calm if I'm gonna get my hands on him.

Meanwhile

As Luigi Raced down Mount Wario on the final Lap with Dk On his Tail followed by Rosalina,
He cut every corner sharply hoping to increase the gap between him and DK. But it didn't make much if a Difference since DK had used a mushroom to catch up almost instantly as the home stretch came into view the two were neck and neck.

As Luigi slightly slowed down allowing DK to cut him off it had seemed DK had won Luigi rushed past by Gaining a drift boost to Steal 1st place right before crossing the finish line as Luigi after all the points had been tallied Luigi won with a total of 50 Points followed by DK who had 49 points and lastly Rosalina who finished with 47 points as the two talked about their victories on the way back to the mansion peach had texted Luigi saying he needed to come to the castle for urgent reason.

Hi again if you don't wanna read this that's fine I just wanna thank you again for stopping by as for those that read this entirely I've thought about starting a new book it's more...er how do I put this... Quirky I guess but I've thought about a story where a mario

party goes wrong and it ends up being a escape mission but if I were to do it I don't know if it would affect the update time of this book so I'm on the fence but like so I Appreciate your time and I'm glad I could entertain you with my book even if it's flawed I'm still new to this so forgive me as always I'll see you all tomorrow with another Chapter Adiós readers