Bio:

Name: Taka Yuki

Family:
Haku, Brother.
Zabuza, Father figure.

Wind and Water affinity.

Ice Release Kekkei Genkai user.

Age in the Land of Waves Arc: 12.

Backstory:
Taka was only a baby when his mother was murdered by his father, so he has no memory of either of them. Only what his brother, Haku had told him. He was told his Mother was insanely beautiful, and that the both of them got her looks, as well as her power. Which is why she was murdered by his father, because she was a 'monster' in his eyes, and along with the villagers he then tried to kill the two brothers. Until Haku's power awakened, and he slaughtered the whole village in an instant.

Growing up, life was hard for Haku. He not only had to fend for himself, but also his younger brother Taka. Who while developing rather quickly for a baby, still couldn't fend for himself. Then they came across the rogue ninja Zabuza and everything changed, he took the two boys in as his own, with the intention of using them for his own gain. Though over time, they instead became a close knit family, who looked out for one another.

One day though, that all very heart came crashing down. They had been ambushed, and Taka was being threatened at Kunai point by some fellow rogue ninja, which forced Haku and Zabuza to surrender themselves over. Taka insisted that they shouldn't be doing this just for him, that he was nothing compared to them. They still did it anyway, saying that he was worth far more to them, than themselves. That's when it happened, something inside of Taka almost called to him. The emotional trauma of what could happen to them overwhelmed him, and his power awakened far more violently than Haku's did. As one by one, the other rogue Ninja's body began to explode in a gory mess of red before instantly freezing in the air. Soon it was just Taka, Haku who was now holding his brother in his arms and Zabuza who were left.

The group of Rogue Ninja that had tried capturing them, were now ice sculptures, of exploding body parts. The boy was only 5, and he could already control the water in a persons bloodstream. Specifically their plasma, which contained the water in a normal persons blood. "What a Scary Kid." Zabuza muttered to himself, as Taka balled his eyes out into Haku's shoulder, as Haku and Zabuza shared a look. It was time, to really train the boy, and get him to control his abilities and his emotions.

As Taka got older, he started to look more and more like Haku, almost like the two were twins, with one major difference. Taka's eyes were Ice Blue, and had become that way, after his abilities had awoken so violently years before. Going from place to place, the three trained vigorously together.

Honing their abilities, and strengthening their bonds, until that fateful day in the Land of Waves. Where Taka's world was torn apart, and he was left with nothing, or so he thought. As it happens, his true adventure was only truly just getting started.