Ninja art: Summoning Jutsu!

"We'll start with basic chakra control, and go from there. Now, start walking on the water." Jiraiya requested, as both Taka and Naruto began to do. Taka showing just how far along he was, as he tiptoed along the water with ease, even picking up speed as he went. Naruto meanwhile started off well, before plunging in the water. Much to Jiraiya's weariness, something must be up. He thought to himself. "Oi Naruto! Take your shirt off, you too Taka." The boys raised their eyebrows, but did as they were told. Closing their eyes, the two boys focused on their chakra. Whilst Jiraiya took an interest in Naruto's seal, pressing his hand against it, with Naruto trying his best not to giggle.

This got Taka's attention, as he opened his eyes and spotted the seal, just as Jiraiya plunged his five fingers into the boys abdomen. With Taka looking on in shock, and was about to react, but Jiraiya held up a hand to stop him. "Someone was messing with his chakra control, I just nullified it." Taka calmed at Jiraiya's words, accepting his excuse as he went back into a meditative state. Now when the boys tried walking on water, they were both doing it with supreme ease, and ended up trying to chase one another on the water.

Not long after that, Jiraiya pulled the two boys aside and began speaking. "I'll teach the two of you an ace technique, seeing as you both have the control for it. However, you should know Naruto that you have two separate chakras living inside of you. Your own, and that of the nine tailed fox." That caused Taka to raise widen his eyes, Naruto had two types of chakra? That's unheard of, but maybe that's how he was able to beat his brother. "In any case training is over for today, we'll head to the baths and then rest for the night." The boys cheered, and along with Jiraiya they took the opportunity to rest their weary bodies, and relax while they could.

The next morning, the three headed out to a nearby waterfall, only for the Percy sage to be more interested in the ladies bathing than his two students training. Taka then used his ice, to create a mirror to block Jiraiya's view once more, which caused him to turn back around again. "You know, you're no fun." He muttered, as he stood from his position again. "I have more respect for women, that's all." Taka said in reply, as Jiraiya then explained to them the ace technique of his, would be a summoning contract.

Whilst Naruto's chakra alone wouldn't be enough, he need the Fox's chakra as well, Taka's chakra would be more than enough, and he was given his summoning contract immediately. "Now, I've had that contract for a long time. Since I met one of your ancestors along my journey, and now I'm giving it to you. Make sure you use it by the waterfall, and see if you aren't surprised!"

Taka left Naruto and Jiraiya alone, as he made his way down to the water. Jiraiya explained, that it took blood of the caster, to make a contract with the creature within. So he placed the contract down on the floor, as a few of the women that were still around giggles at how adorable he was. He hit his thumb, and then slammed his hand down onto the paper. "Summoning Jutsu!" Smoke covered the whole area, as Taka was now stood from his position, waiting to see just what he had summoned. What appeared caused him to fall onto his backside, as a giant white looking dragon appeared from the scroll on the ground, causing the women to run away, and Naruto and Jiraiya to look on in awe and horror. "What the hell was in that contract?!" Jiraiya shouted as he and Naruto, quickly made their way towards Taka, but Taka held his hand out to them. Turning his ice blue gaze towards them, a small smile on his face. "He's fine Jiraiya. I don't think he's a threat."

The dragon then looked down at the boy who had summoned him, a look of bewilderment and wonder etched on his face. "How long has it been, since a Yuki summoned me?" The dragon spoke aloud, looking down at the boy with interest. "Too long. Our numbers have dwindled dramatically since you were last here, I'm the sole survivor." His eyes looked solemnly at the dragon, who could clearly see the boy was hurting at this admission. "I am Kuraokami, the spirit of rain and snow, and I am at your service Yuki boy." Taka extended a fist out to the dragon, who with his large clawed 'hands' returned the fist bump. Before disappearing, and Taka then fell in a heap. Completely exhausted from his first summoning.