Victory...at a Price.

Kakuzu then began splitting his body apart, with three humanoid beings now standing behind made out of...his hair? It was creepy, however he did it. Each one had a mask on it, whilst two other masks were laying on the floor shattered. Taka soon took off after Kakuzu, with Kakashi in support. Rasengan still spinning at insane speeds in his hand, ice and fire enveloping it, as he then cocked his arm back and launched the Rasengan at Kakuzu! "Fire and Ice Style! Rasengan Bomb!" Kakuzu quickly dodged out of the way, just as the bomb went flying past him and exploded open contact with a nearby tree. Sending shards of ice barrelling towards him, though he dodged again and was ready to counter attack...when another mask shattered, and he hunched over. This time Kakashi, had used chidori and taken down another mask of Kakuzu's...meaning he had two left now. "Gotta protect those last two..." With that the last two masks, redress red back into his body, and he turned his gaze towards his combatants...seething with rage underneath his cool exterior.

"Time to go on the offensive." He muttered to himself, and weaved signs with his hands and sent his own jutsus right at his two opponents. "Lightning style! Lightning cannon! Fire style! Petal Bomb Barrage!" With that the two jutsus were sent towards Kakashi and Taka, with Taka raising a mirror in front of himself to deal with the fire bombing. As Kakashi threw up a mud wall to deflect the lightning attack...but even with that deflection, he still got struck on the shoulder...which meant Taka had to take matters into his own hands. "Damn it. I haven't perfected this yet...but it might by the only way." He held his right hand out, and began forming chakra into his hand...it looked like he was forming a Rasengan in his hand again...only this one was very...very different. The Rasengan ball itself was much larger, and shuriken like blades began appearing from the sides of it...made entirely of ice! "Kakashi, distract him, I'm gonna drop this right on his head." With that Taka disappeared into the mirror, not that Kakuzu knew this of course. Since he was still attacking just the mirror and on Kakashi himself.

"Is the famous copy ninja out of tricks then? Is this all you've got?" Little did Kakuzu know, a mirror appeared directly above his head, with Kakashi soon making a run for it, to try and keep Kakuzu distracted....but he was soon struck by Kakuzu's attack and laid flat on the ground...only for the body to be swapped with a log and the mirror to soon vanish as well. Which is when Kakuzu realised too late that it was all a trap. Which is when Taka dropped down from the mirror above him, and slammed the Jutsu right into his spine, where the two masks were. "Ice Style! RasenShuriken!" The attack was going at such blinding speeds, that it was creating small little blades that were continuously slicing into him...but they were also slicing in Taka's body too. But he pushed through the pain, and embedded the Jutsu as deep as he could...before the two of them split apart thanks to the Jutsu dissipating, as they both crashed down into the ground...both of them not moving at all.

A/N: I haven't forgotten about this story or any others for that matter, I just like writing new ones, and building them up too. Such as Shrouded in the Mist. Since this one is so well established already, and you guys got the most part enjoy, I try and make new ones for you to enjoy as well.