A traitorous return.

Konoha wasn't the only nation in mourning, as it turns out, the Kazekage had been killed on his way to the leaf by Orochimaru. Hence how he was able to slip so easily through the village, then there were the sand Shinobi that had been killed by Taka. Some were sound in disguise, but most were sand Shinobi. The two villages decided to let everything go, and sign for peace rather than pursue vengeance against one another. With both sides having lost a considerable amount of forces, thanks to Orochimaru.

Still, it had been a week since the Hokage's funeral, and Taka was sitting at Ichiraku ramen shop, getting some food. When two men in straw hats, and this weird black cloak with red clouds came by. Popping their head inside, before disappearing again. "That was weird, wonder what their deal was." Taka finished and paid for his food, before exiting to go and look for those men. He couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right with them. It seemed, the Jonin were of that mind as well, as they made contact with the two of them. Taka had also made his way over towards them too, not knowing the danger he was in.

As the two were confronted by the Jonin, they tried to leave. But seeing as Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma were there, with Taka as backup, though none of them knew that, the two had to act, and they knew it. The one known as Kisame stood by as Itachi, who as it turned out was another Uchiha, slowly began lifting his hat up, causing Kakashi to go in a blind panic. "....ose .....r ......es!" Taka couldn't hear a word Kakashi said, so he tried to get closer, which was an almost fatal mistake, with his eyes firmly locking onto Itachi's Sharingan, the boy fell deeply into the Genjutsu. "Well, that's unfortunate for the boy." Kisame muttered allowed, as Taka, fell over onto his knees, before toppling over completely, and falling into the water. Fully being submerged, before soon hitting the bottom. Not that he knew what was going on in reality, because in the illusory world of the Tsukuyomi, Taka was being strapped to a table of some kind, as Itachi stood over him. A soft, almost apologetic look on his face. "I don't know who you are, but I truly am sorry for this." Then the blades started penetrating Taka's flesh, causing him to scream out in the illusory world.

Back in the real world however, Kakashi's eyes widened when he heard Kisame say boy, he turned for a brief moment, as he saw Taka disappear under the water. "No! Asuma, Kurenai dive under the water, Taka's fallen under the Genjutsu and he's under the water!" They gasped in shock, but dare not open their eyes, instead they turned their back and quickly went to find and grab Taka, but Kakashi wasn't going to hold out much longer, he could feel himself losing grip. "We've lingered too long, time to leave." Itachi's eyes went back to normal, as Kakashi collapsed to his knees, just as Guy made his presence known. Before the two men, disappeared from sight, leaving the village.

"Guy....Taka....is he...." Kakashi muttered out, as his friend hoisted him to his feet, though Kakashi was dead weight at this point, almost unconscious. "They've got him, we're taking you both to the hospital." With those last words in his ears, Kakashi finally lost consciousness. Word soon spread, about Itachi returning, and what he had done to both Taka and Kakashi, with Sasuke soon joining them in being bedridden. Jiraiya knew the course of action to take, and he'd already spoken to the council, who agreed to his demands. He and Naruto soon set off, in order to find and bring home Tsunade, the only one with any hope, of reviving the three stricked Shinobi.