No time to waste, onto the Chunin Exams!

"Now, before I have you take the Chunin exams Taka, I need to ensure you can master the three Jutsu to become a Genin." Kurenai spoke matter of factly, in the presence of Iruka and the Hokage. "While this is merely a formality, considering you know the Jutsu already, you need to perform them in front of proctors, so that you can get your Leaf Headband. Understood?"

With a nod of understanding from Taka, Kurenai turned to face the exam proctors who nodded for the boy to begin. It didn't take him long at all, and within minutes he was walking out with his leaf headband atop his head. Returning to Shino and Hinata, who were both waiting for them to return. When Hinata saw Taka with a headband, she smiled warmly at him, and Shino simply gave him a nod of approval.

"Now that the three of you are Genin, we can begin our training, for the Chunin exams. While we only have a few days of training, I'm confident we can get this done. So be ready." The Genin all looks at the Sensei, all giving her a nod of acknowledgement before their training began in earnest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The few days passed relatively quickly, and Taka found himself and the rest of Team 8 standing in a room, accompanied by many other Genin, from many different villages. Standing isolated from the other Genin, were the three Sand Shinobi he had come across the other day. Without a care, Taka made his way towards the three Genin extending his hand out to wards the redhead and his fellow Shinobi. "Nice to see you guys again." Temari and Kankuro looked at this kid like he was stupid, why on Earth would a leaf Genin be friendly to them? "Beat it Kid." Kankuro said harshly, moving himself closer to Taka, standing over him as he tried his best to intimidate the boy.

Taka simply smiled at him, completely unfazed by his intentions, as he kept his hand out to the three before him. Much to his surprise, and to Temari's and Kankuro's, Gaara took ahold of his hand and squeezed it in his grip. Which Taka duly returned, gaining a wicked grin from Gaara. "You interest me Taka Yuki, Mother calls for your blood above all others." Taka raised an eyebrow at the boy, before pulling his hand away from Gaara's. He was about to say something, when a commotion was heard. Sound Shinobi were causing a ruckus, and Naruto was of course at it's heart and was ready to attack, when the exam proctor made his presence known. Threatening to kick anyone out that caused fighting to break out.

Once silence was established, he broke down the first part of their exams for them. They had to do a written exam, that had ten questions. The last question, would be given to them when a certain amount of time had elapsed. All the Genin then began filing into the room, and began sitting down at seats they had been assigned. Taka took his seat with his fellow Genin, the last ones to enter were the Sand Shinobi he had spoken too, with the blonde girl Temari taking her seat next to him. He smiled warmly at her, which completely threw her off her game, her cheeks turning a bright red. 'How can one boy make me....no focus Temari!' She slapped her cheeks hard, to knock some sense into herself, before the exam began in earnest.

Stage 1 of the Chunin Exams had officially begun.