Executed.

Konoha gate, early the next morning. The group of four Shinobi had made there way towards Konoha's exit gate, and were now patiently waiting for Kakashi. Thankfully for once, they wouldn't have to be waiting for very long. "You guys ready?" Kakashi spoke from the Shadow's, looking upon the four of them. "As ready as we'll ever be Kakashi, and don't worry...we won't lose our heads." Came the voice of Shikamaru, as he ignited the cigarette lighter in his hand. The flame of which flickered, and danced in the early morning air. "Good. Then if we're quick we can catch up to them, before they leave our lands." The four nodded, and quickly took off towards the location of the self proclaimed immortal duo!

A short while later, and they had made decent progress. The sun had now risen up in the sky, and the group were now within touching distance of the duo. During there trip, they had come up with a plan to separate the two of them. Shikamaru would have to ensnare them both, but take Hidan away from the battle so that he could deal with him. Whilst that was going on, someone either Taka or Kakashi would have to snatch a sample of Kakuzu's blood, and give it to Shikamaru in order for them execute their plan perfectly. It wasn't going to be easy, but they were all prepared for it. Ino and Chōji would help distract the duo with attacks of their own. Though, Ino was more so there for her medical jutsu's. As the team put their plan into action, the duo sensed them coming and had split themselves apart to get away from the Shadow's that were not chasing them. "Shika!" Taka threw several senbon needles into the ground, to create more shadows for Shika to use...which he gladly did. Extending his range indefinitely, as Kakashi gave chase to Kakuzu...managing to wound him just enough to get a sample of his blood before he was then sent back by a gust of wind. With Chōji managing to catch the Jonin with one of his expanded arms. "Nice catch Chōji!" Came Ino's voice, as she began sending Kunai over to both Kakuzu and Hidan, trying to lure the two exactly where they wanted them.

"Alright! I got them both." Shikamaru then extended his hands out, to confirm he did indeed have the two of them. "Take Hidan and go then, we'll deal with this guy." Kakashi patted Shikamaru on the shoulder, was slyly dropping the vile into the top pocket of his chonin vest. "Right. Come on you, we're going for a little jog." With that Shikamaru released his hold on Kakuzu and began sprinting away with Hidan close behind. "You're letting your friend die you know, Hidan will finish him in no time." Came the almost cocky sounding voice of Kakuzu, as he stared down the group that remained. "So. Who am I killing first? Kakashi of the Sharingan? Perhaps it'll be the big one at back, maybe the boy that's staring a hole through me...or will it be the girl...who seems to not be able to fight at all." Kakuzu didn't waste anytime as he weaved through his hand signs in a blur of speed, and send a blast of water straight towards Ino. "Damn it lookout!" Was all Kakashi could do, as the torrent of water shot past him in a blur, and would've hit Ino...if it wasn't for the mirror that had made it's appearance before her.

Ino opened her eyes to find Taka directly in front of her, holding up a mirror in front of them both. His eyes were one's of pure anger now, as he let the ice mirror melt into a puddle of water. "Watch my back Ino, I'll deal with this freak." With that Taka moved into the battle, and began weaving hand signs of his own. "Ice Style: Icicle Barrage!"

The battle was on.