A parting of ways....for now.

"Shikamaru said you'd be up here." Taka looked towards where the voice had come from, as Temari slowly made her approach. A soft smile on her face, as Taka patted a spot next to him. "He did huh? Probably because this used to be his spot, before I nabbed it for myself." He chuckled lightly to himself, as Temari sat next to him, under the cooo shade of the tree. "He also said you were leaving the Leaf as well." She looked somewhat sad at that revelation, Taka didn't dare look at her, instead focusing on looking at the sky through the branches. "Yeah, but only for now. I'm doing a bit of soul searching, learning about my family and our Kekkei Genkai. You remember Kura, the dragon i summoned back then? Well, he's pointed me to where some ancient Yuki scrolls and artefacts could be, so I'm gonna go look. Then maybe explore the world a bit, see if I can't get any stronger."

He turn his head slightly, facing towards Temari who had been staring back at him. "I'm coming back, I promise. Consider this a parting of ways, at least for now. I'll be back before you know it." He slowly stood up from his lazy position, extending his hand down towards Temari. He gratefully accepted, then she was up on her feet, and her body was pressing up against Taka. "Sorry, pulled you up a bit too hard." The blush on both their faces was evident, and the chemistry they had built up in such a short time, was incredible. They then split, and went their separate ways.

A short while later, with the Sand Shinobi having been bid a find farewell, making their way home. Attention now turned to Naruto, Jiraiya and Taka, who were all standing at the gates of Konoha, with the fellow rookies and instructors there, to send them off. "You better believe we'll be back, stronger than ever before!" Naruto shouted triumphantly, as he held his hands up and bid his friends a goodbye, with Jiraiya following close behind. Now it was Taka's turn, he turned to face those that had come to see him off, that goofy smile on his face, and long hair glowing in the wind. "I'll be back, I promise. After all, I made a vow, and a vow amongst Shinobi is for life." With that he looked at Asuma and Kurenai, before he flicked his hand up and bid his friends a farewell. At least for the time being.