Sannin Run In

Once Team 8 stepped inside of the forest of death, they got to work. Shino began using his bugs, to seek out teams that had the scroll they sought. Whilst Hinata used her Byakugan to keep an eye on any enemies approaching. If she found any, then Taka would use his ice to suck the moisture from the nearby trees, and use it as a barrier to block any impending threats. Considering they had only come together recently, their teamwork was extraordinary.

"Got one." Shino said calmly, as one of his bugs landed upon his fingertip. "Not too far from here, looks like...Genin from a minor village." The three looked at each other, nodded and then took off at breakneck speed. Making their way through the forest effortlessly, as they dispatched the Genin with ease, and grabbed the scroll they needed. "Almost too easy." Taka said, giving his teammates a high five, before a blood curdling scream echoed throughout the forest.

"You two head to the tower, I won't be far behind." Before they could argue with Taka he was already gone, and was making his way towards the screaming. It seems he wasn't the only one either, as he came across the team of InoShikaCho heading that way as well. When they got to the location, they found Naruto and Sasuke both unconscious, and Sakura holding nothing but a Kunai defending them. Before her were sound ninja, all looking to finish their prey off, and standing to the side of them, was a snake like person, gazing towards Sasuke.

Without saying a word, Taka used his ice abilities, to take the moisture from the dirt, and made a giant ice wall that made it's way above the trees, for all to see. He did this to cut off the sound from reaching his comrades, and to act like a beacon for people to know something was up. Of course, the downside was it drew the attention of the sound ninja, and the snake like person before him. "My my, a member of the Yuki clan. It must be my lucky day, first I get an Uchiha, and now a Yuki arrives at my doorstep." The snake spoke in a creepy voice, that sent shivers down Taka's spine. But before anyone could act, the snake like person could hear people coming to see what was going on. "It would seem I must make myself scarce, but be warned Yuki. That power of yours, I will add it to my collection." With that he slithered away and out of sight, before Anko and members of Konoha's anbu showed up.

The sound ninja also made themselves scarce, as Anko questioned the InoShikaCho trio and Taka, and when she heard of the snake like person, she immediately clutched at her neck, and muttered out his name. "Orochimaru...." With their questioning done, Taka left the Genin be, knowing they would all be fine, as Team 7 and Team InoShikaCho were now heading to the tower together.

Waiting at the tower we're the rest of Taka's team, along with the sand trio, who were trying to intimidate his teammates. Rather, Gaara was trying to intimidate them. "Back off." Taka said stepping up to Gaara, and glaring into his face, not backing down from the fearsome sand Genin. Much to the others shock. "Gaara." Temari said trying to grab him and pull him away, but she was given the most murderous look from Gaara, which caused her to freeze and release him. "Stop trying to intimidate her, and focus on me instead." The air was thick with tension, as Gaara and Taka stared each other down, if they were to clash, it would be a fight for the ages.