Dosu Vs Taka

"Ready, Begin!"

When those two words were said, Taka's eyes glistened in the light, and he got to work. Tossing several Kunai at his opponent, as he began to formulate a strategy on how to beat this sound Genin. 'His right arm is what I need to be careful of, I saw that in action against Team 7.' He thought to himself, he knew it would effect his inner ear so he had to find a way to counteract it. Maybe his ice could repel, and even disrupt the sound waves?

He didn't have time to theorise anymore, Dosu had launched his assault, using his right arm, he fired his sound waves at Taka, so Taka had to put his plan into action and fast! "Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!" With the hand signs done, Taka created ice mirrors much like his brother had done in the past, and surrounded Dosu with them. When the sound waves hit the mirror, they reflected back at the sound Genin, who had to take evasive action. Whoever, the sound would hit the next mirror behind him, but it would get considerably weaker with each mirror it hit, until nothing was left.

Taka meanwhile, had stepped forward and immersed himself inside of the mirrors, and was now showing himself as being inside of every mirror before Dosu. "You're at a disadvantage Dosu." He spoke, his voice reverberating around the mirrors. "Give up, and fight another day." Taka then threw several senbons from behind Dosu, which then lodged themselves into his right arm, and struck his chakra points. Rendering his weapon now useless, as Taka began moving from mirror to mirrors, keeping himself away from Dosu, who was now looking behind him, fear etched on his face. Whilst the other Genin, besides his team and Team 7, looked on with mixture of shock, and quiet impressiveness.

"He analysed Dosu's strength almost instantly, and nullified it. What a drag this guy's gonna be." Shikamaru spoke in a nonchalant tone, as he continued to watch what was left of the fight. "No wonder he wasn't afraid of Gaara, that power could be a problem for our forces." Temari muttered to Kankuro, as the two watched on whilst thinking about their plan to invade Konoha. "This is over." Kakashi said to his fellow Jonin, who all nodded at him. "That's his brothers, right Kakashi?" Kurenai said, turning to look at her fellow Jonin. "Yeah, and he's just as dangerous using it as his brother was."

"I.....concede." Dosu looked at the mirrored Taka, who looked at him with a thankful gaze. "There's somethings I need to confirm anyway, and I can't do that when I'm dead." Taka looked at him curiously, before releasing his Jutsu and turned to head back to the balcony.

"Winner, Taka Yuki!" He hopped back up onto the balcony with his teammates, and gave them both a fist bump. "Flawless as always Taka." Shido said, earning a goofy grin from the Ice user. "U-Um good job Taka." Hinata said twiddling her fingers, as he placed a hand upon her head.

"The next match will be, Chōji Akimichi Vs Naruto Uzumaki!"