Something to look forward to.

Where am I? Is this....what death feels like? "Can you hear me?" Boomed a voice across at Taka, who felt like he was drifting along in the middle of nowhere. "Who's there?" He said softly, trying to look around at who was trying to speak to him. "Ahh, you're still alive then! That's good, Kura will be pleased to hear, and that the girl had brought you back to get the treatment you need. But I'm getting ahead of myself again." Girl? Who had saved him? No girl was brought along on the mission, was he missing something? "My name, is Teinnosdonth. Though admittedly that is a mouthful, you may call me Donth. Kura has taken a particular liking to you, and I must admit it got me curious. So I thought I'd see you for myself."

Taka listened intently, and attempted to sit himself down listen to the old dragon. But my time here must be short I'm afraid child, but for now know this....Dragon kind have their eye on you, and we may one day call you to our sacred place. Until then, get stronger and prepare yourself for it. Now, why don't you wake up, and thank that girl who has stayed by your side, despite her brothers protests." He chuckled to himself as Donth vanished from sight, with Taka's vision slowly fading, as he began to wake up in the real world.

His eyes began fluttering open, taking in the scenery around him. He moved one of his arms to the tightness around his neck and chest, feeing the bandages upon his body. Then when he want to move his other arm, he found that he was unable to move it. He turned his head to see why, and that's when he saw her. Temari, laying on his arm sound asleep. Hand taking ahold of his, was she the girl Donth was talking about? Regardless, Taka's face slowly turned a bright red, as he gently tried to wake Temari up. "T-Temari? I Uhh....I'd like my arm back." He gently nudged the sand nin, and finally she began to stir. Their eyes locking onto one another, as his blush intensified, while she began blushing hard as well. Before immediately jumping to her feet, and quickly leaving his room. Causing Taka to look at the door, and chuckle nervously.

A few hours later, and Taka was standing at the Konoha gate with Shikamaru. Still heavily bandaged up, but with his usual attire now on his body. "I owe you one, all of you. No, maybe that's me being greedy. The village owes you guys one, thanks for coming to our aid." Taka said, his eyes going from one sibling to the other. "Yeah, you need any help from Konoha, you only need send a message." Shikamaru said extending a hand out towards the trio, which Gaara gratefully accepted. "We owed for what happened, so this makes us even I feel. Besides, Naruto is a dear friend, and I will always come to his aid." Gaara said softly, a warm smile on his face. As he and Kankuro turned to leave, Temari lingered a little longer. "Temari, I owe you my life you know. If you hadn't found me...." Taka looked away, almost embarrassed that he had been caught out by those two little snakes. Temari shook her head and smile warmly at him. "You're a friend, I only did what was right. Well, I hope to see you again." She smiled even brighter than before, before turning and heading over towards her brothers.

"Yeah. I hope to see you soon as well Temari."