Bonding with the Genin

Taka was now seated at the table that Asuma and the other Sensei's had booked, twiddling his thumbs in nervousness. He'd never really met anyone new that could be considered as an ally, not since Zabuza found him and Haku years ago. Everyone else they had met, tried to take advantage of them, or tried to kill them. So you can understand his nervousness, which was only heightened when Asuma entered the restaurant, followed closely by three Genin, all around his age.

"Did you really have to be a drag Asuma Sensei? I was enjoying my nap." The pineapple haired boy spoke first yawning loudly as if he just woke up, which greatly annoyed the blonde girl with him. "Would you knock it off Shikamaru? Asuma Sensei asked us to come and intro.....Ahh.....who's....." Ino's cheeks burned bright red as she quickly hid herself behind Shikamaru, much to his annoyance. "Chōji, why is she acting like this?" The big boned boy turned his head to Shikamaru before pointing his finger at Taka, before then returning to stuffing his face with chips.

"Shikamaru, Ino, Chōji this is Taka Yuki. The boy I was telling you about, now make sure you help him around the village should he need it, and ensure that he feels welcomed here." Shikamaru and Chōji gave the boy a courteous nod, before taking their seats, dragging Ino with them, who was still unable to speak to the handsome boy she had just met. "Troublesome." Is all Taka muttered out, as he waited for the others to arrive.

Not long after Kurenai made her entrance along with another girl, and boy. But wasn't there supposed to be three Genin? "Sorry I'm late, Kiba had to be pulled out of my team, because his family needed him to fulfil his role in the clan, sooner than expected. As such, he's unfortunately no longer a part of my team, which is a shame honestly. He and his partner had potential, anyway enough about that! Taka, allow me to introduce Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame." Taka looked up at the two approaching him, to his surprise Hinata wasn't nervous around him at all, and simply smiled at him and gave him a nod, whilst Shino extended his hand out to Taka, which Taka took ahold of. Taka instantly froze the bug that Shino had tried putting on his body, giving the boy a look of warning. "Impressive...." Is all he muttered, as he and Hinata took their seats next to Taka.

The InoShikaCho trio began chatting away with Hinata, Shino and Taka whilst their Sensei's awaited the arrival of Guy and his team. Though, Ino was still stumbling over her words whenever she tried to talk to Taka, much to Shikamaru's and Chōji's amusement. Then guys team came in, and the tension rose instantly, as a boy who didn't look dissimilar from Hinata gazed upon her with fury, before turning to leave only to be stopped by the green jumpsuit wearing Sensei. "Now now Neji, come and enjoy the spirit of youthfulness with your fellow Genin, and remember to introduce yourself to the guy. You as well Lee, TenTen." Neji grunted in irritation more than anything, but Lee gave his Sensei a thumbs up, and TenTen gave Guy a look of acknowledgement.

The four took their seats, with the Genin sitting alongside their fellows, and Guy sitting with the Senseis. For a while, no one said a word, the tension palpable between the two Hyuga's. Though, Taka had no clue why. He always though family should get along, regardless of differences. "Forgive me." Taka finally said at last. "I'm not the most talkative person, but I'm trying." He looked across at the other Genin who all gave him a warm smile,'all except Neji, who had turned his attention from Hinata to him now. He had even resorted to using his Byakugan, to see what Taka was made of. But what he found, was something that shocked him. His chakra flow, was encased in ice, which Neji couldn't see use any pressure points to subdue this boy, should they ever come to blows. Which was problematic.

After a while, and everyone had eaten their fill, and their Sensei's wallets were completely empty. The Genin already left the restaurant, thankfully without incident. But something had caught Taka's eyes outside, as they began shimmering bright blue in the candlelight. A murderous chakra had suddenly appeared, and Taka who by this point was now at the doorway of the restaurant, found himself looking across at three individuals, all without a Leaf headband. But his eyes had focused one individual in particular, a boy with red hair, who exuding his killing intent on the Team 7.

Slowly, the Kekkei Genkai user moved himself towards the commotion, even going so far as to step in front of the two groups to calm the situation down.  "Enough. I don't know who you three are, but don't pick fights you can't win." The blonde girl with the redhead, and the other boy who was wearing make up? Turned to face Taka, a look of disdain on her face, that was trying to hide the ghost of smile, that had appeared briefly when Taka stepped in. "You." The redhead spoke, much to the others surprise. "What is your name?" He spoke again, turning his killing intent on Taka, who remained unfazed, much to the redheads annoyance, and his two companions shock. No one ever stood up to Gaara, it was basically a death sentence.

"Taka Yuki." He spoked softly, as his glacier eyes turned their gaze from him to his friends. "Gaara, why waste time learning his name, when you'll just kill him anyway?" The girl then nudged the make up wearer hard in the ribs, to try and get him to not interrupt Gaara. "Kankuro knock it off, don't interrupt Gaara." Her voice sounding authoritative yet somehow with a certain kindness to it. "You're right Temari, sorry Gaara. But we should get going." With that the three now known as Gaara, Kankuro and Temari made their exit, with Taka watching them every step of the way. "Well, they seem interesting. Maybe this won't be so bad after all."