HailStorm

"I hope you've brought more than just that ice of yours, otherwise this is gonna be over quick." Temari remarked, acting her usual cocky self. "Wouldn't you be so lucky, as it happens I've gotten stronger since we last saw each other. Let me show you." Without warning, Temari opened up her fan, and let loose a blast of wind at Taka, completely clouding the arena in a dirt cloud. But when the dirt cleared, Taka was up high, having dug two Kunai into the side of the wall to escape her attack. "Well, that ain't cool. It was my turn to show off, but you had to go and get greedy. Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu!" Taka then let loose a volley of water bullets from his mouth, whilst simultaneously lowering the temperature in the arena. Thus turning what Temari would think were just water bullets, into ice bullets. Temari though, showed she had quite the mind, as she slammed her fan into the ground, and used it effectively as a shield to block his barrage.

Whilst behind that shied, Temari tried hatching a plan as to what she would need to do to beat this kid. "Temari! Behind you!" Came the scream from Kankuro, as from behind Taka had silently formed one of his ice mirrors, and launched an attack from behind. Temari dodged nimbly, but was forced to leave her fan behind. 'Shoot, he's forced me to separate with my weapon. Clever, now he can attack without worrying about my defence. But not clever enough.' Temari then yanked her hand away from her, pulling what looked like chakra string that was attached to her fan, which of course forced it from the ground, and back into her hands again. Where she used it to fire a wind cutting Jutsu at Taka, who had to take the hit, and took a tumble to the ground. His arms, body and clothes being torn up pretty good by the wind.

"Should've known." He cursed his own idiocy, as he pulled what was left of his shirt, off his chiseled body. Causing most of the girls in the audience to swoon, much to his embarrassment and annoyance. But, he returned his focus back on the battle, as Temari stood her ground. 'Might be time for one of those Jutsu.' He thought to himself, as he quickly weaved several signs, before donning a coy smile on his face. "Ice Style: HailStorm Jutsu!" All of a sudden the battle field was fast being bombarded with hail, and gale force winds, as Taka unleashed the power of his new Jutsu. While it wasn't an attacking Jutsu, at least not in the traditional sense, it was going to do two things. One, cover the field in ice, and thanks to his temperature lowering earlier, it wasn't going to thaw, and two, Temari's wind, would only enhance the jutsu's strength. The downside? It uses a lot of chakra.

Temari soon realised what he was up to, and knew immediately she was in a bit of a pickle. She could use her wind to attack, but it would only make this hail come down harder, and on top of that, she couldn't see what was going on, so close range was out of the question too. In short, she was trapped. Especially when Taka appeared behind her, and pressed a senbon to her neck. "Concede." Temari instinctively tried to turn, but soon found another senbon pressing against her side as well. With little choice left, she really didn't have an option left. But as she was about to concede the fight, Taka raised cancelled his hail Jutsu, and in one movement raised his hand up, and uttered the words, no one thought they'd hear. "I concede. My chakra is at it's limits. Which sucks, because I had so many other moves I was gonna use on you, if you escaped this Jutsu."

The Hokage and the Jonin all smiled at the outcome, despite his forfeit, he had impressed them all immensely. "The winner, is Temari." As Taka was about to leave the battlefield, he felt someone grab ahold of his arm, and hold him in place. "Why? I was about to concede, and yet you end up conceding instead? Why?" Temari demanded to know, she had to know why this kid, who had so thoroughly outclassed her, gave up the fight he was about to win. "I told you, I was about to run out of chakra. Besides that hailstorm Jutsu, took a lot out of me anyway." She couldn't accept an excuse like that, she wouldn't accept it! "I know what it is, you were feeling pity for me! Pity that I couldn't beat your fancy Jutsu! Well news flash for you, I don't need your pity!" With that, Temari stormed off back to her brothers, whilst Taka stood their completely bewildered.