RasenWhat?

After recovering from his chakra exhaustion, Taka was back at the bank of the waterfall. Ready to perform the summoning Jutsu again, he wanted to know, what Kuraokami knew about the ancestral Yuki's, and whether or not he knew of any potential Jutsu's that his clan could learn. But before he could perform the summoning Jiraiya, placed a hand upon his shoulder and beckoned him over. Taka looked at the Sannin, before ultimately following him into a clearing, where Naruto was resting, having failed to perform his own summoning thus far.

"I was going to teach you both, how to use this Jutsu at the same time, however as you're a lot further ahead than Naruto, I figured you could master it first." That got Taka's attention, just what was he on about? "What are you referring to Sensei?" He then beamed that goofy smile of his before, manifesting a ball of chakra into his hand. Taka couldn't help but look at the blue sphere, as it hummed. "The Rasengan!" He beamed before Taka looked at him confused. "The Rasenwhat?" "The Rasengan!" Jiraiya spoke out aloud once more, careful not to wake the knuckle headed ninja.

"There are three steps to achieving a perfect a Rasengan, the first is Rotation. You must know which way your body naturally spins it's chakra, which for you in Clockwise. Now back to rotation, you need to spin your chakra in multiple directions at once. Which, with your control, I know you can perform easily. Next, is Power. With this, you have to increase the volume and density of your chakra. Which again, I have no doubts you could master. Lastly is containment. Now, to combine the first two steps together into a sphere. This, is the most difficult step, and it takes time for you to completely master it."

Taka had taken in Jiraiya's information and was already attempting to make the Rasengan, and was getting extremely close already. He had the rotation down, now he just needed to mix the power in and now contain! He held chakra into place, as he continued rotating his chakra effortlessly. His eyes fully focused on what he was doing, and then he slammed the ball of energy into the ground whilst shouting: "Rasengan!" The blow left a crater where he had struck the ground, and caused Jiraiya to go wide eyed. He'd learnt the Jutsu almost instantly? Even he had taken some time to complete master it, but Taka had gotten everything done already? Even though he hadn't fully mastered the technique, to get that far so quickly, was still an impressive feat.

After that day, Taka focused on mastering the Rasengan completely. Devoting almost all of his time to that, and to summoning Kuraokami whenever he could, learning all sorts of new Jutsu, and potential places where Yuki clan artefacts, including Jutsu and sealing techniques could be hidden. He had a wide Range of Jutsu in his arsenal now, from ice, wind, water, and even some fire as well. Which he was learning, he had a particular affinity for. Soon enough the month had flown by with Naruto, who had mastered the summoning Jutsu at last and Jiraiya, and they all headed back to Konoha, not knowing what was to be ahead for them.