Own Power

"Look, this is really sweet and all, but you can both please FOCUS!" Ino snapped at the two, as Taka and Temari looked at each other, before their cheeks grew a crimson colour having realised how close they were, as they slowly began backing away from one another at that very moment. "S-sorry, don't know what cam over me." Taka said scratching the side of his face, before turning to Temari who was looking away from the pair of them. "Temari, what can you tell me about her?" Temari's face grew annoyed, as she looked at both Taka and Ino. "Wind style, that mine can do nothing about, she uses those swords instead of her hand signs to attack."

Taka then got down on one knee, and began deciding a strategy to beat their opponent. "Temari, how big a wind style move can you make?" She looked at Taka confused. Why would he ask that? I just said my wind style won't work against her. "I can still use my best technique, but it won't work against her!" Taka shook his head, and smiled back at her. "Good, then use that. Ino, get a message to Sakura, and then head out. This is gonna get ugly." Ino nodded her head, knowing she was no match in this situation, as she quietly and sadly left. "What are you scheming?" Temari said, as she tried holding herself up properly. Damn this foot! "Hailstorm." Taka responded, and that's when she got the plan. "You're using my wind to enhance your move, to fire the hail at her faster." Taka simply winked at her, the coyest of smiles on his face. "Took you long enough."

Without another word being said, the two stood next to each other, with Taka dropping the ice wall in front of them. "Ice Style: HailStorm!" Taka then launched his attack, sending volleys of icy wind and hail at his opponent, along with some senbon he threw into the mix. "Ice style huh? It's still no match for me!" Kujaku as Temari informed Taka, was preparing to slash her swords through the air, when the wind suddenly picked up from behind the hail, sending it much faster towards her. Before she could react, her skin was penetrated by hail? No, not hail....she looked down at her arms and chest, and she had already been stabbed several times by senbon needles. "So that's what they....." She then fell backwards, and collapsed in a heap on the floor...dead.

Temari herself collapsed on the floor unconscious, or would have hit the floor, if Taka hadn't caught her. He then turned his back to her, and lifted her up on his back, so that her arms were over hanging his shoulders. The two slowly making their way through the forest, and in the direction of Gaara and the others. "Don't know if you're sleeping, or if you're faking it because your lazy, but we're heading towards Gaara and the others. Sakura should be on her way to us as well, if not we'll meet her further up." Temari was listening intently, her eyes gazing out, as she pressed her ear to his back. Listening carefully to Taka's heartbeat, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You awake?" He didn't get a reply when he asked, he was about to say something, when someone landed right in front of the two of them. Sakura looked at the two carefully, a small smile on her face, as she ingrained the scene into her head. "Not a word Sakura."

With Temari now able to move, the three Shinobi made their way to the clearing, where the sight that greeted wasn't a pleasant one. Gaara was mid transformation, and looking to fight anyone and everyone in his way. "GAARA!" Temari went to see her brother, but Taka grabbed ahold of her hand, and yanked her back. "Let me go Taka, now!" Taka merely shook his head, placing his other hand atop her head. "He's got this, he's not the same Gaara he was back then. He can handle Shukaku." As if on cue, and to everyone's amazement, Gaara began forcibly forcing Shukaku back, until it was only Gaara now. "I....need only my power, to beat you! You think I have no sand, well I can just make some more with this rock and earth around me!" Gaara simply smirked at the man known as Seimei, as he clapped his hands together. "Sand Tsunami!" With those words a wave of sand came crashing down on Seimei, seemingly sinking him down into his death. Only for him to return for one last attack, on him anyway. As Gaara threw Shukaku's pike straight through the supposedly indestructible armour, and Seimei sank below the sand once more, this time never to return.