Prologue: Suspicious Portal to Another Strange Dimension

Sandy was busy working on her latest invention, when SpongeBob and Patrick suddenly visit her treedome with their water helmets on.

"Hey, Sandy!", SpongeBob greeted Sandy.

"Howdy, SpongeBob and Patrick!", Sandy said, enthusiastic to see her friends.

"Oooh! A new invention! What is that awesome thing?", Patrick asked, curious.

Sandy cleared her throat, then explained. "Oh! This thing you're talking about? Well, that's my new, candid Dimension Portal!".

SpongeBob's eyes narrowed. "Dimension Portal? Not a creative name!", he said.

Sandy explained further. "That thing takes us to another dimension and/or universe!" SpongeBob and Patrick were satisfied and excited to see that Sandy made this thing. "Whooooooooooa!", they mused.

"Don't "whoa!" this!" Sandy exclaimed, pointing to the red button that said, "STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS! DO NOT TOUCH!". "This thing is STILL a work-in progress, so do NOT touch this button or consequences will happen!" she told SpongeBob and Patrick.

But, SpongeBob and Patrick didn't listen, as they immediately ran up to the button and pressed it. A dark blue portal opened and it instantly sucked in SpongeBob, Patrick, and the rest of Bikini Bottom (except for the background characters!).

Sandy was mad. "SpongeBob, I told you to NOT press the button! And what did you do? You didn't listen!", she scolded SpongeBob.

"I'm sorry! Me and Patrick were just interested in this thing, we can't handle ourselves!" SpongeBob said, trying to apologize!

Then, after 20 seconds, SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and the other main characters ALL got sucked in the portal, which may take them to another dimension!

To be continued...