Epilogue: Two Worlds Combine in One

Three days later, the exact day at Emmet's birthday...

The sun was shining, in a brand new place with both SpongeBob and Emmet's worlds combined. SpongeBob and Emmet walked out a café, and greeted the world. "Good morning, Sysbikinipocalypse Bottom!".

They wandered around the new place, saying good morning to everyone here, until they bump into Plankton. "Sorry, guys! I was trying to grab that Krabby Patty secret formula so that my business more popular!" he said.

But, Mr. Krabs showed up to trick Plankton. "Not-so fast, Plankton! I set up a trap for you in the Krusty Krab! That'll stop you from getting me formuler!". When Plankton walked in, some fire sprouted on his face with a bomb going off. Plankton is sent flying. "AHHHHHHH!" he screamed.

SpongeBob and Emmet laughed, then continued on their path, saying good morning to everyone in Sysbikinipocalypse Bottom. But, they stopped when they bumped into Lola.

"Guys, listen up! I actually have a change of heart now! I promised never to pull pranks and never hurt you guys again." she said, apologizing.

"Aww, it's okay, Blackheart, or should I say, Lola!" Sandy sarcastically said. Then, she and the other Gal Pals (excluding Lucy!) pull a harmless prank on Blackheart by putting a bucket on her head, which leads her to run off screaming, meeting her defeat.

SpongeBob and Emmet laughed again, along with the Gal Pals. Then, Patrick and Lucy's voices were both heard. They said, "SpongeBob! Emmet!".

SpongeBob and Emmet ran to their respective houses, along with Squidward's, where Patrick and Lucy were standing. Lucy ran up to Emmet for a hug. "Oh, is that my Super-Special Birthday Boy? Happy birthday, Emmet! I have something to give you! Close your eyes!" Emmet closes his eyes. Then, Lucy got a drink she was saving for later. "Now, open them!" Emmet opens his eyes, only to find a mango berry blast in front of him.

"GASP! You're giving me a mango berry blast ON MY BIRTHDAY?!" Emmet squealed in happiness. "Thank you so much, Lucy!" he hugged Lucy as she gives him the same drink.

"Emmet!" SpongeBob called out. "I have another thing to give you for your birthday! Here!" SpongeBob gives Emmet a normal present, with some wrapping paper and a little bow to go with it.

Emmet looked at SpongeBob, confused. "A present?".

SpongeBob smiled. "Well, Emmet. Open it!".

Emmet closed his eyes, then opens the present. When he opens his eyes, it was revealed to be an album for the song, "Everything is the Best, Awesome Day EVER!!!".

"Everything is the Best, Awesome Day Ever?" Emmet said in confusion. "What kind of song combination is this?".

SpongeBob placed his hand on the Special's shoulder and explained, "The thing is, Emmet. I combined both the song I sing when I'm having a great day and your favorite song together from a science experiment and that's why I made this combination. It was popular around the world and it even went on radio!"

Emmet's eyes sparkled. His new friend combined the song he sings when he's having a good day with HIS favorite song on HIS birthday! Emmet gave SpongeBob a hug. "Thank you so much, SpongeBob! That sounds awesome!" "No problem! Also, Lucy decided to play this song on her phone because we want to take a listen to it!" SpongeBob replied.

Lucy searched up "best, awesome day" on her phone, only to find a new song SpongeBob made for Emmet. She, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet all put on their headphones as Lucy said, "Everybody ready?" SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet nodded, eager to listen to the new music. Lucy plays the song, then everyone jumped, saying one final (and obvious!) line, "Awesome!"

The end!