Chapter Fifteen: Everything Could Be Awesome

"Let's rock and roll!" Blackheart yelled as she charged at Bikini Bottom and Syspocalypstar. Then, the battle truly begins!

Unikitty transformed into Ultrakatty again as Lucy got on her back, Emmet built his mech whose debris was found in Syspocalypstar Dump, Sweet Mayhem put on her helmet and became General Mayhem again, Benny rebuilt his spaceship to attack, SpongeBob and Sandy prepared their karate gear, Squidward got out his clarinet, and Plankton charged his taser!

"Are you ready, kids?" SpongeBob asked, eager to battle. "Aye aye, captain!" everyone else replied. "I can't hear you, come on!" SpongeBob barked, his voice brave and true. "Aye aye, captain!" Everyone else replied, even louder. "Good!" SpongeBob said. "Now, let me hear you say, "I'm ready!"" "I'm ready!" everyone else said as the final battle begins!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benny, Denny, Jenny, Lenny, Sweet Mayhem, Unikitty, Mrs. Puff, and Gary are in the same spaceship the first former built with Master Building. Benny was excited by piloting a spaceship again more than defeating Blackheart. "Finally, I can freely use spaceships to defeat this mean girl! Spaceship! Spaceship! SPACESHIP!" Benny excitedly squealed as he repeatedly to command it.

But, Mrs. Puff interrupts Benny, saying, "Um, I don't actually know if you have a license to command stuff like this!", feeling worried. But, Benny snapped and said, "Don't touch me when I'm spaceshipping!".

Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Emmet are inside the former's mech that was also built with Master Building. SpongeBob turned to Emmet for a talk. "Now, Emmet! I actually liked how you saved Unikitty! But, just this one question; Did the rest of Unikingdom get saved, too?". Emmet cleared his throat to answer. "Okay, so, when the tears in my eyes fell onto the collar, when it got broken, the crystal inside also shattered and it caused a shockwave and that was why the rest of Unikingdom was free as well." he explained. "Um, I listened to everything you said, except for the part of that shockwave! Repeat that again, Emmet?" SpongeBob replied, not understanding a word Emmet said.

"SpongeBob! I can't repeat myself twice!" Emmet yelled. "Now, let's battle Blackheart!".

SpongeBob moved his hand to the sensor bar in the mech, which caused a karate chop on Blackheart, who also built her own mech. However, it was blocked when Blackheart moved her hand to the sensor bar in her mech. "Stop attacking me!" Blackheart screamed as she pushed Emmet's mech 5ft away from her. "You caused me to lose all my servants and YOU WILL PAY!".

"Oh, really?" a voice said. Then, Patrick and Watevra showed up, with the former on the latter (in horse form), and hits Blackheart's mech, causing her to wobble. "You tried to hurt all of Syspocalypstar!" Patrick said. "That'll teach you not to brainwash our friend!" Watevra added.

"Patrick, buddy!" SpongeBob said, excited to see his best friend do something. Emmet, on the other hand, was amazed to find his creation attack, too. "The queen?".

"SpongeBob and Emmet!" Patrick told his best friend. "We'll take care of this, don't worry!". But, Patrick and Watevra were immediately hit with the fist of Blackheart's mech and they were knocked out.

"Patrick!" SpongeBob yelped. "Watevra!" Emmet simultaneously yelped. But, someone took revenge, as clarinet sounds were heard in the background, hitting Blackheart. It was Squidward, aided with Mr. Krabs, Batman, Plankton, and Metalbeard, all wearing noise cancelling headphones to avoid the annoying sound.

"Squidward!" SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet simultaneously said, excited that Squidward tried to stop Blackheart as well. "If she is going to attack this city, she could listen to the sound of my clarinet!" Squidward told the team.

By then, Emmet wasn't ready to give up, even if he wanted to. He turned to Unikitty and Lucy. "Unikitty, Lucy! Take her down!" he told the girls.

"Got it!" Lucy replied. "Ready, Unikitty?". "Ready!" Unikitty barked. "This is what you get for brainwashing me!". She jumped and lunged at Blackheart. "Well, this is what YOU get for escaping my prison!" Blackheart spat out, now lunging at her.

However, as Ultrakatty and Blackheart were about to hurt each other, a collision then happened off-screen and Blackheart's mech broke into pieces, while Unikitty transformed back into her original form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agh... no..." Blackheart groaned, now defeated.

Everyone got out of their vehicles, confused, in particular, Emmet scratched his head, while SpongeBob twitched his eye a little. Lucy walked towards Blackheart, in shock.

"Blackheart, are you okay?" the non-DJ said, reaching her hand towards the sour girl. But, the sour girl slapped her hand, crying. "Leave me alone! I don't need help!".

SpongeBob's eyes widened, Emmet raised an eyebrow, Patrick looked at Blackheart, Unikitty tilted her, and as for Lucy, she looked shocked. "Now, confess! Why did you want more friends, for real?".

"You know what?" Blackheart said sadly. "I want to bring up my true backstory... When I was younger, I was loved by many. I had so many friends, I had a good family. But, when I was 11, someone spreaded rumors about me. The rumor was how I hurt that person who spreaded them. I was hated by everyone, I was abandoned by my parents, I was now alone. Looking at the mirror, I realized that... I wasn't the greatest person in all of Syspocalypstar... I decided to take revenge! I changed what I looked like earlier and even changed my name to Blackheart, then I went to one place to hide, since it looked like no-one cared about me. You know what? My real name... is Lola.".

Everyone gasped. Blackheart had revealed her real name! SpongeBob ran up to Blackheart in shock. "Blackheart, no! That's not true! We can be your friends, because you know..."

"You don't have to be the bad guy." everyone said. Blackheart's eyes filled with tears.

SpongeBob placed his hand on the girl's shoulder and said, "To cheer you up, let's sing a really heartfelt song as something important." Then, SpongeBob started singing again. "Everything could be awesome..." "Wait, come again?" Blackheart asked.

Patrick sang, "Everything could be cool..."

Sandy sang, "If that is the case."

Plankton and Mr. Krabs both sang, "Everything could be awesome..."

"Erm, guys!" Lucy said.

Squidward then sang, "If only if you just apologize."

Lucy ended up singing, "Morals can't be learnt sometimes; it's just what you should know." Unikitty started singing, "Maybe it can be learnt if we helped you."

However, Emmet stopped everyone from singing, saying, "Guys, wait! Let me handle this!". Then, he started singing. "Everything could be awesome, but sometimes, it's just out of the way. Everything could be awesome, and in my heart, there is a way..."

"There is a way..." SpongeBob and Patrick sang.

"You can make things better if we stick together. Side by side, you and I, let's all build it together!"

"Build it together. Build it together. Together forever!"

"Everybody, now!" SpongeBob exclaimed.

"It's the best day ever! Best day ever! It's the best day ever! Best day ever! It's the best day ever! Best day ever! It's the best day ever...!"

SpongeBob and Emmet then sang the final part. "Best day ever...!"

Then, Blackheart started crying and said sadly, "I-I'm sorry! I PROMISE TO NEVER DO IT AGAIN!". Then, without anything else left to not know, SpongeBob and Emmet turned to each other, and SpongeBob said, "So, Emmet! Ready for our worlds to combine together?"

Emmet nodded and accepted, ready for his and SpongeBob's worlds to come together. SpongeBob turned to Sandy, then said, "Sandy, your invention! Take our homes, the restaurants, every place from Bikini Bottom, and bring them to this world."

Sandy smiled, then got out her Dimension Portal to suck in every location from Bikini Bottom as the "Epilogue" time card shows up.

French Narrator: Epilogue...