Chapter Two: New Friends

"It was SO nice and awesome meeting you!" SpongeBob said as he shook Emmet's hand. "Sorry for dropping and spilling your coffee!"

As they began talking, Lucy's voice is heard. It said, "Emmet, what are these strange creatures?". She and her friends arrive in the scene.

"Wait!" SpongeBob exclaimed. "Are these your friends? I don't remember them!" "Oh! Yeah, although I wouldn't be telling you their names as that would have been embarrassing!" Emmet replied, chuckling nervously. "However, if you like, you can introduce yourself to them! Go ahead!"

"I would choose to introduce myself to them!" SpongeBob replied. "You can, if you like, introduce yourself to my friends!"

Emmet's happy smile turned into a frown. "Uhhhh, I don't know ANYTHING about marine biology, so no thanks!", he told SpongeBob.

"Okay! Deal!" SpongeBob answered. Then he introduced himself to Lucy first. "Hello there, girl with pink and blue hair--" Lucy immediately cuts SpongeBob off. "Ah! It's Lucy, but call me Wyldstyle if you like!" she said.

SpongeBob's eyes widened. "I pretty much prefer Lucy!" he replied, laughing. He then goes to Batman. "Hello, caped stranger! What is your name?"

"I'm Batman!", The Dark Knight responded.

"Batman? I don't remember a superhero named Batman. I only remember Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy." SpongeBob replied, placing his hands on his hips, disappointed.

Batman narrowed his eyes. "What? I was NEVER teammates nor friends with these type of superheroes. I never knew them either. And plus, I'm Batman!" he said. "Aww, barnacles!" SpongeBob sighed, even more disappointed than previous time. He then introduces himself to Unikitty. "Hey-"

But, before he can even say anything, he immediately gets cut off again. "Haiiii!" Unikitty squealed.

SpongeBob got mad. "HEY! You didn't even give me the chance to introduce myself!", he yelled.

"Oh, sorry! I was just SO excited to meet you for the first time!", Unikitty replied, enthusiastic.

"Ooookay, let just get to the other person!" SpongeBob said. He then gets to Benny, who is a spaceman. "Hi there! I'm SpongeBob! What's your name?"

"I'm Ben! Or Benny, as you like to call me! I like to build spaceships!" the spaceman responded, excited.

"Oh... Can you build an underwater spaceship, though?" SpongeBob asked, curious.

"I can build literally ANY spaceship! Spaceship!" Benny replied, flying away.

"Let's just get to the less addicted person!" SpongeBob chuckled as he then gets to Metalbeard. "Ahoy!"

"Ahoy, matey! Nice to meet yer!" Metalbeard immediately responded.

"Whoa!" SpongeBob said, surprised. "You're like a PIRATE?" he asked.

"Arrr! I take ye answer as a yes!" Metalbeard said. "A robot-mech pirate!"

"What?" SpongeBob yelled, shocked. "I didn't know that there was a robot-mech pirate like you!"

"And about all the nonsense!" Emmet said, suddenly interrupting SpongeBob.

"What do you want, Emmet?" SpongeBob said, annoyed.

"I just can't believe I found myself a new friend. No! TWO new friends!" Emmet replied as he ran up and hugged SpongeBob and Patrick, his two new friends.

SpongeBob raised an eyebrow. "That's actually kinda nice..." he said, as he hugged his newfound friend back.

To be continued...