Chapter Ten: A Little Bit of Help

"Hey, guys!" Lucy said as she and the other Gal Pals stand near SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet. "We need to talk." By then, SpongeBob and Patrick immediately realized that the girls need help, and Emmet was worried that maybe it's involving Blackheart. But, that didn't stop them from having a heart-to-heart talk with the Gal Pals.

"Shortly after me, Unikitty, Mayhem, and Watevra joined the Gal Pals group, Blackheart was trying to ruin our fun by scaring us and pranking us! Unfortunately, I tried to battle her, but she did something worse than scaring us! She... kidnapped and brainwashed Unikitty! We weren't able to battle her, so we escaped by a Gal Pals circle and Sandy's portal gun! We need your help, guys! We need to save Unikitty!" Lucy explained.

SpongeBob gasped, Patrick's eyes widened, and Emmet's heart dropped. What was Lucy saying? Then, Emmet placed his hand on Lucy's shoulder and started talking. He said, "Lucy... I know you lost Unikitty, and I'm sorry... but, me, SpongeBob, and Patrick will be able to figure it out."

"Emmet is right, Lucy." SpongeBob added. "We must get Batman, Squidward, and the others and figure out how we can fix this!".

Thanks to Emmet and SpongeBob's words of help, Lucy, Sandy, and the other Gal Pals followed the the others to SpongeBob and Emmet's respective friends, and the time card of "A Few Moments Later..." shows up.

French Narrator: A few moments later...

SpongeBob, Patrick, Emmet, Lucy, and the Gal Pals arrive at Batman's base, which Batman, Benny, Metalbeard, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton were at. "Oh, you guys arrived, just in time!" Batman said, arrogantly looking at the team. "What are these morons doing here?" Squidward added, annoyed.

"Guys, the Gal Pals have something to tell you." SpongeBob told the other people, showing the Gal Pals to Batman.

Lucy walked up to Batman as he turned on a camera to show the item Blackheart used to control Unikitty and the other residents of Unikingdom. "This item... is a trap!" Benny explained.

"Why?" Emmet asked.

"This is where it gets awful." Batman said. "This thing is actually... mind-control!" "WHAT?" Lucy shouted, her eyes widened.

"Let me explain. Blackheart actually invented this thing as some type of fashion items for the poor creatures. But, as it turns out, she used that item to control the minds of whoever wears it..." Plankton explained. "Here! We got some footage on this screen about what just happened!" Benny added.

SpongeBob, Patrick, Emmet, Lucy, and the others all looked at the screen as shown above Batman's monitor. They looked at the areas of Syspocalypstar Blackheart has destroyed with her new "friends", the things every brainwashed creature did and even worse, they looked at what happened to poor Unikitty!

"No!" SpongeBob exclaimed, now realizing that Blackheart has completely taken control of Syspocalypstar! "Blackheart turned everyone in Unikingdom into brainwashed slaves!"

"Dino Dude..." said Patrick.

"Dr. Fox..." said Lucy.

"Puppycorn..." said SpongeBob.

"GASP! Oh no! Even Unikitty!" Emmet screamed, noticing that Unikitty has also been brainwashed by Blackheart! "All hail, Blackheart." Unikitty chanted, now sounding droned.

"Batman, is there anything we can do to fix this?" Lucy asked Batman, worried.

Batman then had an idea. "I'll need to contact the Justice League about the Blackheart problem, then we'll figure out how she can be stopped." he said as he left the base to go talk to the Justice League.

"What is the Justice League? I only know Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!" SpongeBob complained.

"SpongeBob... there's no time to lose!" Mayhem said, bravely. "We won't give up! It's time... to come together!" Then, Mayhem, Pearl, Sandy, Lucy, and the others (except SpongeBob and Batman!) gathered together and started singing. "Dreams and hopes don't fly and just vanish, but sticking together is the best way!" Mayhem sang. "But, sometimes, things can't go wrong! It always how we can save the day!" Patrick sang.

One by one, more of SpongeBob's old and new friends (both from Bikini Bottom and Syspocalypstar!) began singing, until after about a few lines, SpongeBob cutted through the song, saying "Guys! Stop singing! I know, BUT...". He then started to join in on the song. He sang "Everyone... if it doesn't feel like our hopes are gone, but in our hearts, we will never know. But, when things do go wrong, then we will see... that it is the time to go..!"

Everyone then started singing. "It's not over yet! We will do our best! And even when we fail, we will try and get right back up! And although sometimes it is hard, to work as a team, a little bit of help..." "Would be nice." Emmet sang.

After the song, SpongeBob, Emmet, and their friends all worked together to save Unikitty and stop Blackheart for good!

To be continued...