Chapter Eight: Blackheart's Plan B

Blackheart was still hiding in a bush and snickering still planning another scheme to get friends of her own.

"Ugh! I still can't believe my prank on this construction worker didn't work thanks to that stupid sponge!" Blackheart complained. "I think I know the perfect plan... Cue the music!"

Then, instruments began playing in the background. There were synthesizers, electric guitars, and techno noises. Blackheart began singing!

"Gettin' tired of bein' neglected! I hate being rejected! I will get my revenge! Just you wait and see!"

"Now, it all started when I was young, 6 or 7, I think! I really wanted to make friends! But they kept rejectin' me, callin' me names! That made me so left out! I want my OWN friends!" 'No friends means no fun! I will get 'em all no matter what! I don't care if I get rejected, cause I never, EVER get up, no! I'LL GET! MORE! FRIENDS!" "My name is THE Blackheart, the most evil girl in history! If they do NOT believe me, I will definitely imprison their family, and that is evil, and that is actually, really me!".

As Blackheart continued singing, the Gal Pals were also hiding from a bench. They were planning a revenge prank on Blackheart for scaring them. They snickered like how Blackheart snickered.

"Since Blackheart scared us... We will scare her back!" Sandy planned.

"That is a perfect plan!" Lucy replied, excited. The other girls cheered, including Lucy. "Once I count to three, we'll do it!"

Lucy counted down. "1, 2..." However, she was interrupted by Blackheart's voice. It said, "Ugh! Do you guys seriously have to interrupt my Plan B?".

"Well, you tried to prank us, so we decided to prank you!" Unikitty replied, annoyed.

"We were about to play a revenge prank on you! YOU STARTED IT!" Lucy yelled.

"No! YOU started it!" Blackheart screeched.

Back and forth, Lucy and Blackheart yelled "You started it" over and over again. Then, Lucy snapped. She took some bricks, and formed a mallet and swung it into Blackheart's face, knocking her out!

"OW! You just hit me with that big, powerful mallet of yours!" Blackheart snapped as well. She then took a wine bottle, and threw it at Lucy's face. The empty glass shattered and cut up Lucy's face.

"Hey! You threw wine at me!" Lucy barked.

"Drunk now, Lucy?" Blackheart sarcastically said, as she laughed.

Finally, Lucy snapped. That's it...! I had just about enough...! I will beat her up...! She thought, growing more angrier than previous time. Then, she took one of Mayhem's heart bombs and threw it at Blackheart.

"Hello!" the heart bomb squealed, happy.

"Now, that's actually kinda cute..." Blackheart said as her heart melted.

But, the heart bomb ringed and it exploded everywhere, causing a pink, heart-shaped explosion cloud to appear in front of Blackheart and the Gal Pals.

Then, the battle instantly began.

Lucy VS Blackheart!

Lucy began to do flips and kicks at Blackheart and throwing heart bombs and star ninja weapons. Blackheart started to do punches and dropkicks and also started to do flips as well. It seems like they were very athletic at their job: battling!

"You pranked us, obviously!" Lucy said as she tried to kick Blackheart.

"You guys tried to prank ME!" Blackheart spat out as she did more punches to throw at Lucy.

As they continued fighting, Sandy and Unikitty joined Lucy's side and Sandy used her lasso to tie Blackheart up. She then threw her into the wall.

Unikitty entered rage mode and screamed, "ACCESSING INNER RAGE!!!" and attacked Blackheart too.

However, Blackheart wasn't giving up after a fight, as she got out her Blackheart gun and shot Unikitty with it. Unikitty goes back to normal as she is tied up by the heart headband that is the ammo.

Blackheart wasn't done yet, as she laughed evilly because she found her first victim of her Plan B. She took Unikitty and dragged her across her black and purple car with broken hearts all over it! She tossed the unicorn-cat hybrid into the car and she hopped on it.

Lucy ran towards Unikitty as she keeps saying "No! No! NO!". Then, she added, "Unikitty! No!"

"Lucy! No!" Unikitty screamed as she reached her paw to Lucy.

"I'll be taking her! See ya later, losers!" Blackheart said as she drove away.

The Gal Pals' hearts all sank. Their new member was gone. There was no hope.

"Lucy, what have we done?" Karen said, very upset.

Lucy's eyes widened. Was this their fault? "Hold up! Was it our fault?" she asked "Yes... It was... Our new member has gone missing." Mrs. Puff pouted.

"I don't know how we can even save her now." Watevra said, burying her head to her chest.

"It's too late... I think we must give-" Mayhem said before Lucy cutted her off.

"Hey! We must not give up! As Gal Pals, we have the courage to make things right! Cause I, Lucy, declare that we must go off and save Unikitty before it's too late!" Lucy said, her voice brave and true.

The Gal Pals agreed, and they ran off to save Unikitty! As this happened, another Gal Pals screen popped up, without Unikitty this time, as every girl all said together, "Gal Pals..." in a sad way. This time, their faces were really sad.

To be continued...