Chapter One: People We Haven't Met Before

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" SpongeBob and his friends were continuously falling and screaming. The portal then reopens to a place they've never seen before.

SpongeBob opens his eyes and sees a place with modern, 2000s-like cars, very tall buildings, and people that looked nothing like the background fish. This took SpongeBob and the others to realize that they were NOT in Bikini Bottom. They were in someplace else!

"Oh my gosh! This place has more money! I WANT THAT MONEY!", Mr. Krabs shouted, his eyes widened.

"What is this place?" Squidward complained, extremely upset. "This looks NOTHING like Bikini Bottom AT ALL!".

However, SpongeBob placed his hand on Squidward's shoulder and said, "Uh, Squidward! I don't think we're in Bikini Bottom anymore. We might be in..."

SpongeBob then turned his head to the "Syspocalypstar" sign and then, that is when he realized that they were in Syspocalypstar!

"Oh my gosh!" SpongeBob exclaimed, realizing the sign. "We're in Syspocalypstar, a place we have NEVER seen before!".

SpongeBob and the others begin wandering around a place they have never seen before, better known as Syspocalypstar, seeing these strange people they have never seen or met before. As they walked through some pavement, SpongeBob accidentally bumps into a man whose coffee immediately drops to ground, spilling everywhere. He had short, brown hair with a cowlick, an orange construction vest with a blue shirt and white tank top underneath, yellow skin, and dotted, pitch-black eyes. SpongeBob has NEVER seen this person before.

"Hey! You just spilt my coffee!" the man angrily said.

"Sorry! So sorry!" SpongeBob apologized, giving back the coffee the strange man dropped. Then, he stopped and took a look at this strange man. This was the man he had NEVER seen before! SpongeBob was speechless as his eyes were still locked to the man he has never met before. I mean, NEVER met before!

"Let's just begin with main part of introducing yourself; your name!" SpongeBob said nervously.

"I'll give you a hint; it starts with an E." The man told SpongeBob.

"So... Eric?" SpongeBob asked.

"Bzzrt! Wrong!" the man answered.

SpongeBob begins guessing names for this stranger. "Emmanuel! Uh, Egbert! Ethan! Enrique! Oh, oh! Edward!".

It then cuts to the time card, "10 E-named Guesses Later..." .

French Narrator: 10 E-named Guesses Later...

"Uh, Eason?" SpongeBob guessed. But he knew he was wrong again, as the words, "Bzzrt! Wrong!" was heard from the man again.

"Okay, second hint! It is in my nametag! Look down on my left leg and you may see it." He said.

SpongeBob then takes a look at the man's left leg, and that's when he knew about his name! "Gasp! Oh my gosh! That's your name?!" SpongeBob asked, astonished.

The man answered SpongeBob's question. "Yep! My name is Emmet, construction worker of Bricksburg!".

SpongeBob then laughed as he shook the man's hand, but then he jumped. "Well, hello, Em-WHAT?!", he yelped, shocked. "Who's Emmet? I never heard that name before!", he shouted.

"No, silly! That's my name!" Emmet responded.

"Oh... never mind, strange person I never met before!" SpongeBob said.

To be continued...