Chapter Nine: Blackheart's Secret Weapon

A few minutes or so has passed. By then, Unikitty was still being kidnapped by Blackheart. As time passed, she winded up in a dark room that she doesn't know was dimmed with no light. When she was finally freed, she was taken again to Castle of Black Hearts. There, she was greeted with people she didn't know. They also all have a black collar with a purple, broken heart on it, which, when it is activated, it mind-controls the wearer of it and the person mind-controlled will have many shades of purple in it's eyes.

"What is this place? I couldn't even remember it being a thing!" Unikitty whined, wanting to go rage mode.

"Well, welcome to my Castle of Black Hearts!" Blackheart replied, giving Unikitty a "warm" welcome.

As Blackheart said that, thunder that can scare an astrophobic like me began showing up as Blackheart stands on her throne, ready to talk to Unikitty.

"What is happening? Why are you controlling these poor creatures? And why do you have a castle?" Unikitty kept asking.

Blackheart smirked. Unikitty knew right away that she was planning something sinister. "Well, here is a story you may never forget!".

"So it started when I was planning to get more friends. But, playing pranks on people isn't enough to achieve my goal, so I decided to kidnap all the people in your kingdom and made these necklaces called "The Blackheart Collars" and that is why they are brainwashed!" Blackheart told Unikitty, and that is when she realized that the creature that Blackheart mind-controlled were the residents of Unikingdom!

"Oh, no!" Unikitty yelped. "Dino Dude? Richard? GASP! Little bro!".

As Unikitty wandered through the hall of her brainwashed friends, Blackheart grabbed her hand and sat her down.

"Don't worry, kitty... I won't hurt you. But instead..." she told the unicorn-cat hybrid.

"Instead what?" Unikitty asked, growing nervous.

"You can join your friends. But in return, you must give me that construction worker." Blackheart said. She was referring to Emmet.

"What? You're wanting me to-" Unikitty said before getting cut off.

"Stop!" Sandy barked.

It was the Gal Pals! They were here to save their member! Then, Lucy walked in to give out her speech.

"What you are doing is illegal! Can't you see? You're actually evil! You kidnap and brainwash people, prank people, and more! Unikitty shouldn't be trusting a criminal like you! Stop this right now. Or, if you want to deal with us, that's fine!" Lucy said.

But, Blackheart only put the collar on Unikitty's neck while not activating the collar. "Sorry about that, Luce! But, she is mine now! And because of this, there is nothing you can do!".

After that, Blackheart finally activated the collar, causing Unikitty to get purple eyes with multiple shades of that color. "Stay away from us, you traitors!" she said, in an demon voice.

Everyone's eyes widened. Unikitty has been brainwashed and she joined Blackheart's forces! The Gal Pals began to run away and flee from the castle. They used a Gal Pals circle to escape from Blackheart and Unikitty! After a few minutes, they finally escaped from Blackheart via Sandy's portal gun!

As this happened, a "Five Minutes Later..." timecard shows up.

French Narrator: Five Minutes Later...

As Sandy, Lucy, and the other Gal Pals escaped, Sandy said, "Phew! What a relief! I didn't even know what will happen if we didn't survive!".

"I would agree! That was a close one!" Sweet Mayhem replied.

"Oh my gosh! First Blackheart took our newest member, now she manipulated her? This has never gotten worse and out of hand!" Lucy panicked.

"We need to get to that construction worker boyfriend of yours about what just happened and how we can be able to fix this!" Watevra said, also referring to Emmet!

Lucy's eyes widened. "Wait, you're talking about Emmet?" she asked.

Watevra nodded.

Lucy smiled, then she and the other Gal Pals ran off again to talk to SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet about what just happened.

To be continued...