Chapter Five: Such A Catchy Song!

It was getting dark and it started to rain in Syspocalypstar. It started to make SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet wet on a very special day.

"Great! We do NOT have a house now that we're in YOUR world!" SpongeBob complained, extremely upset about how the portal took them to another universe.

"Where do we sleep now, now that where in someplace else?" Patrick asked, wanting to look for a home!

Poor guys... Emmet thought, really worried. Maybe I should let them have one...

"Hey! I know you don't have a home... So how about you sleep at my house for now" Emmet told his two new best friends.

SpongeBob and Patrick cheered. They were extremely happy that Emmet asked them to sleep over at his place. "Really? What's the schedule, though?" SpongeBob asked, wanting to know for the sleepover.

"I think I lost it when I was busy knowing what to do today!" Emmet said as he chuckled nervously. "Sorry!".

Patrick felt like Emmet was forgetful like him. "Oh! Ah, what a forgetful person you are sometimes, Emmet! I always forget my schedule like you do!" he said while laughing.

Then, SpongeBob jumped in and hugged Emmet, squealing happily and saying, "YAY! WE'RE HAVING A SLEEPOVER AT EMMET'S HOUSE!".

"Okay! Okay! Okay! That's enough! Now let's go!" Emmet panicked, trying to wriggle from SpongeBob's unexpected hug. Then he, SpongeBob, and Patrick all left to go to his house for a sleepover.

At Emmet's house...

"The outside looks simple, but the inside is SO BIG I could just go to any room whatsoever!" SpongeBob shouted, excited about Emmet's new home. But Patrick placed his hand on his best friend's shoulder and said, "SpongeBob, no need! He built this home likely because after the Duplo invasion, his home ended up being destroyed. So, he decided to use his Master Builder skills to build his new home.".

"Pat, I didn't hear anything you just said, especially the Duplo invasion thing!" SpongeBob responded, confused and knowing he wasn't in Emmet's world at that time.

However, Patrick grabbed his best friend's hand and dragged him to the Double Decker porch swing, where Emmet was.

"Hey guys!" Emmet greeted. "You can stay with me until you come back to your old home! I don't think it is awesome to have you guys without a home, so yeah!".

SpongeBob's eyes widened, while Patrick's jaw nearly dropped. They didn't notice that Emmet was telling them this. They accepted.

"Okay! I'll be in the toaster room. I'll be back in about 10 minutes! See you!" Emmet told the two. Then, he left to get toast for himself, SpongeBob, and Patrick. However, he left his phone on a seat! SpongeBob picked it up and searched up "catchy song" on it.

"Whoa!" SpongeBob said, amazed about what he saw. "Patrick, check this out!" "What?" Patrick asked, surprised and curious.

"This is one amazing song to listen to! Let's bang our heads to it before Emmet gets back!" SpongeBob explained as he played the song on his new friend's phone.

"This song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your head!"

SpongeBob and Patrick put on their headphones and began to listen and sing along to this annoyingly catchy song. They turned it on full volume and put it on loop.

🎶This song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your...🎶

"HEEEEAD!" SpongeBob and Patrick sang as the song continued playing.

🎶Cause it's so catchy, catchy! It's such a catchy song! It'll make you happy, happy! Don't try to fight it, sing along!🎶

As the song continued, SpongeBob said, "This is too catchy, Patrick! We can sing this song for hours!".

"I know, right?" Patrick responded as a timecard saying "Two Hours Later..." shows up.

French Narrator: Two hours later...

Emmet finally came back, with three pieces of toast in his hand, only to find SpongeBob and Patrick listening to this song and dancing. "This song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your head!".

"Ooookay, I think they stole my phone at that time." Emmet said, eyes widened.

He then took his own phone back from SpongeBob and Patrick as they paused the song and took off their headphones.

"Were you hijacking my music with my OWN phone?" Emmet asked angrily.

"Uh, well... We were just listening to music when you were gone!" SpongeBob replied, trying to make up a lie.

However, Emmet believed SpongeBob. "Oookay..." he said, confused.

Then, he, SpongeBob, and Patrick enjoyed their own piece of toast as 11:00pm chimed in.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet were now all in their PJs as they all share the porch swing together.

"Emmet, it was so nice of you to bring us into your home. Thank you for helping us find a home." SpongeBob told Emmet.

"Yeah, thanks, Emmet aka stranger we haven't really met before!" Patrick added.

"You're welcome, guys." Emmet replied, touched by their words. "It was a long day, and I'm sure my friends know it too, well, not the Gal Pals, as they're up to something really suspicious." he yawned.

"Like a prank?" SpongeBob asked.

"Hope not..." Emmet replied, getting sleepy. "Well, good night, guys.". Then, the construction worker/Special/Master Builder fell into a deep sleep immediately.

"Good night, Emmet." SpongeBob and Patrick responded both at the same as they fell asleep. Tomorrow is, for sure, going to be a long day. Well, LONGER than yesterday.

To be continued...