Chapter Six: Girls' Night Out... in a New World!

As SpongeBob, Patrick and Emmet are asleep, a time card of Meanwhile, with the Gal Pals appear.

French Narrator: Meanwhile, with the Gal Pals....

Meanwhile, the Gal Pals, now with the newest members, were chatting while enjoying their mango berry blast drinks in a café!

"Man! Do I love an awesome girls' night out with new friends!" Lucy emphasized, really happy that she made newer friends.

"Same, Lucy! Same!" Unikitty responded while drinking her mango berry blast.

However, the conversation didn't last long as it started raining in the location they were in.

"Rain?" Mayhem asked.

"That's no good! Syspocalypstar's weather has been really rough lately! Heck, we can't even find a place to sleep!" Pearl complained.

"Calm down!" Watevra said as she shapeshifts into an umbrella. "Sometimes, it's just a cycle. Rain usually happens! That is why I'm shaped like an umbrella!"

But, Mayhem gets out a bag for the mango berry blasts. "Oh yeah! We would be drinking these later! For now, please put your drinks in the bag! We would need them if necessary!" she said.

The girls, except Lucy, all put their mango berry blasts in the bag Mayhem was holding. Even Mayhem put hers in the bag. However, Lucy didn't put her drink in the bag.

"Lucy." Mayhem said. "Why aren't you putting your mango berry blast in the bag?".

Lucy bit her lip, nervously. "Well, I didn't want to be rude, but I also want to give another to Emmet as a birthday gift. It's his birthday in 3 days!".

"I don't care! And since when was the next 3 days Emmet's birthday?" Mayhem asked.

Lucy took out her phone, which was black with pink and blue stripes, just like the colors of her clothing and hair. She then gets to the Calendar app to show the date her boyfriend's 29th birthday is.

"Oh... okay, but you still have to put your drink in the bag. We will discuss the birthday thing later." Mayhem replied as Lucy then places her drink inside the bag she was holding. Then, the eight then left as Blackheart was standing on a bush.

"That stupid construction worker didn't knew a single thing! I know what I should do..." Blackheart said, with an evil grin on her face. "I will prank him by drawing on his face.".

Then, she laughed evilly as thunder boomed. The scene cuts to the Gal Pals together as they look for a home.

"Do you think a girl named Blackheart is planning something on us or is it me?" Mrs. Puff asked, noticing a girl with brown hair on a ponytail.

Maybe, if I count to three, I'll scare them... Always works... Blackheart thought, still with an evil grin. Then, she counted down. "1! 2! 3!"

After getting to three, she jumped out of the bush and said, "BOO!", scaring the Gal Pals, in particular, Sandy jumped, Pearl started crying and screaming, Mrs. Puff inflated like a balloon, Karen's screen was replaced with a ghost saying, "Boo!", Unikitty froze and screeched, about to go rage mode, Watevra's breath caught to her throat, and Mayhem's heart almost stopped. However, Lucy was the only Gal Pal to not get scared, as she sneered towards Blackheart, narrowing her eyes.

"Blackheart, I do NOT know what you're planning, but it is trying to ruin our fun." Lucy told Blackheart.

"Well, I don't know what YOU guys are planning, but it is trying to ruin MY fun!" Blackheart replied.

"I don't care!" Lucy yelled, causing Blackheart to jump.

However, Blackheart only scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, yeah, whatever!" she replied as she left with a black permanent marker in her hands.

Aha...! I knew it...! Lucy thought, now knowing that Blackheart is planning something fishy.

"Hey, Blackheart!" Lucy exclaimed, causing Blackheart to turn around. "What are you doing with a black marker? Come on! I want an answer!"

Oh, shoot... Blackheart thought, nervous that Lucy caught her about to do something. Then, she decided to come up with a lie so that she can get out of the situation. "Uh, I... heh-heh-heh, wanted to dye my hair black because my old hair color looked ugly!" Blackheart lied while chuckling nervously.

But, Lucy believed her. "Uh, okay! I get it! You're good to go!" she replied.

Blackheart's heart leapt to her throat. That was a close one! She then left, still with the black marker still in her hands. I'm actually just kidding... she thought, with an evil grin on her face. She then ran off to where SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet are to draw on the latter's face.

To be continued...