Chapter Four: A New Gal Pal Member! (No! FOUR New Gal Pal Members!)

It took some time for SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet to become friends, as the new trio chuckled their hearts out while leaving. As the trio leave, Sandy placed her hand on Lucy's shoulder and asked "Hold in tarnation! Are you a girl, like us?".

"Uh, yeah! I'm female, so..." Lucy replied before Pearl cut her off.

"OMG! WE FOUND A NEW GAL PALS MEMBER!!!" Pearl squealed at the top of her lungs, while hugging Lucy.

"Gah! Let me go! What do you guys think I am? A Gal Pals Member?" Lucy replied, VERY angry as she squirmed and wriggled.

Sandy grinned. "Of heckin' course, girl! And good news is, you're NOT the only member here!", she said.

Unikitty raised an eyebrow, confused. "Are you talking about me?", she asked, thinking that the girls were talking about her.

Karen arrived in the scene, excited. "Of course you are! You are an unicorn and kitty hybrid! These creatures are VERY rare! And I'm shocked that you are one!" she said, ecstatic that she also found a new member.

By then, Unikitty didn't understand what Karen said, but was amazed that she is also a Gal Pal member. "So, your saying that... I'M A NEW GAL PAL MEMBER?!" she asked, excited. "Sign me and Lucy in!".

"Yeah! Sign us in!" Lucy added, excited that she's joining a new membership along with Unikitty.

"Of course you can!" Sandy exclaimed. And just like that, Lucy and Unikitty have both joined as new members of Gal Pals.

"GAL PALS!!!" Sandy, Karen, Mrs. Puff, Pearl, Lucy, and Unikitty all said together as they hugged. Then, a screenshot featuring the girls is seen, with Lucy and Unikitty both with them, smiling. Then, the "Meanwhile" timecard is shown.

French Narrator: Meanwhile...

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet are all seen together, still laughing their hearts out, but Emmet stopped when he noticed a shadow. He yelped, thinking it was Blackheart, and that caused SpongeBob and Patrick to stop laughing too.

However, the shadow was just Sweet Mayhem. "Phew!" SpongeBob, Patrick, and Emmet all sighed in relief.

"Sorry about that!" Sweet Mayhem apologized. "I was just so busy with sneaking around Syspocalypstar! I'm Sweet Mayhem!"

"Hey, Sweet- WHAT?!" SpongeBob shouted, confused. "I didn't hear what you said! Say it again!"

"I'm Sweet Mayhem! Are you an idiot?" Sweet Mayhem repeated, annoyed.

"HEY! Watch your language towards SpongeBob, Mayhem!" Emmet shouted, trying to defend SpongeBob.

"Yeah! Leave my best friend alone!" Patrick added, taking Emmet's side.

Mayhem's heart sank. She didn't mean to insult SpongeBob like this. "I'm... I'm sorry, OK? I didn't mean it! I was just annoyed!".

The sponge's eyes widened and his smile turned into a frown. "Oh, okay! We know you are!" he said.

Mayhem started crying. She immediately regretted what she said. But, Emmet ended up feeling his heart sink. Poor Mayhem... he thought. Maybe I should apologize to her..

"Hey, sorry about what we said. I just wanted my new friend to be safe." Emmet apologized.

"Thanks, Emmet..." Mayhem said, still crying as she hugged Emmet, SpongeBob, and Patrick.

"No probs!" SpongeBob said, enthusiastic.

However, just a few seconds later, The Gal Pals arrive and greeted the others. "Hi, everyone!".

"Oh! It's nothing!" Emmet panicked, hiding Mayhem while chuckling nervously. He knew hiding Mayhem was a bad idea, as Sandy spotted her!

"Aha! A new Gal Pals member!" Sandy shouted, pointing at Sweet Mayhem.

Uh oh... Mayhem thought, nervous. Her heart began pounding, almost as if it was about to jump out of her chest. But, it was too late, as Mrs. Puff pulled Mayhem to the others.

"Sweet Mayhem, join our membership right now!" Sandy told Mayhem.

But, there was nowhere to run. Mayhem has to join Gal Pals. So, she accepted, although nervous. But then, Queen Watevra intervened. "What do we have here?" she said, sarcastically.

SpongeBob was excited. He then greeted the shape-shifting queen. "Oh hey, Queen of Systar System! I'm SpongeBob, this is Pat-"

But, Sandy immediately cut SpongeBob off, saying, "Sh! Sounds like she can be a member of Gal Pals, SpongeBob!".

Oh, no... Emmet thought. Now, his heart was pounding in his chest. "L-Lucy?" he asked, worried. "Are you a n-new member of Gal Pals?".

Lucy's eyes widened. Did Emmet really say this? Then, she responded, "Well, Emmet, I am a girl, so... yeah!".

Emmet's heart dropped. Did Lucy mean it? He then turned to Unikitty, shocked. "Oh my goshness! Unikitty, you too?" Emmet asked, becoming more nervous.

Mrs. Puff responded, "Of course! She is also female, so we decided to add her to our group!".

"So, join our group, Queen Watevra Wanabi?" Sandy asked.

"Sure!" Watevra responded, causing Emmet's heart to drop even more.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Emmet cried, although SpongeBob and Patrick tried to console him. Then, the Gal Pals screen shows up again, but this time, adding Mayhem and Watevra to the screen, as they, Sandy, Mrs. Puff, Pearl, Karen, Lucy, and Unikitty say all together, "GAL PALS!" again.

To be continued...