Chapter Fourteen: Saving the Princess

Everyone was off to a rough start battling Unikitty. This was the first time they ever battled a friend. A friend that was hypnotized. Well, before they got to the castle.

Lucy was trying to stop Unikitty from attacking her with magic. "Unikitty! This isn't you! Please stop it!". "You left me alone with this girl! YOU should stop attacking ME!" Unikitty screamed as she blasted magic towards Lucy, knocking her out!

Lucy got up, in extreme pain as she turned to Blackheart. "Blackheart, what have you done to Unikitty? I can't stop her!" she asked Blackheart.

But, Blackheart just shrugged and said, "Well, I controlled her!". Lucy was completely shocked, but was still in complete pain.

"Lucy!" Sweet Mayhem's voice called out. "Are you okay?" she asked while holding the non-DJ.

Lucy groaned in pain, barely able to get up. "Agh... T-take care of her. I... can't" Lucy said, as Sweet Mayhem lets her go and gives the not-evil queen the injured non-DJ. It was now her turn to battle Unikitty! She blasted her sticker gun to the collar, but it wasn't strong enough to break the collar on Unikitty. She threw her heart bomb at her, but it explodes just as she escapes. However, some foul clarinet sound is heard as everyone covers their ears. It was Squidward. He was trying to stop Unikitty.

"Ha! Hope you heard the sound of my clarinet, because it came back from the DUMP!" Squidward bragged.

However, this made Unikitty go full-on rage mode. "STOP PLAYING THIS ANNOYING SOUND!!!" She screamed. Then, as she was about to attack Squidward, Sandy used her lasso to tie Unikitty up and drop her.

THUD!

That was the sound of Unikitty hitting the ground. Her rage disappeared as she got back up, in pain, but still brainwashed.

Batman and the Justice League also teamed up to save Unikitty. Batman threw some Batarangs, but Unikitty dodged all of them. Wonder Woman tried to use a Lasso of Truth to tie Unikitty up, like how Sandy did it, but this time, Unikitty dodge the rope and blasted magic towards her, knocking her out.

SpongeBob and Patrick ran up. By then, Unikitty was still attacking whoever tried to battle her; in particular, Benny tried to use a spaceship to dodge, but Unikitty crashed the ship with her magic, and Metalbeard's parts we're all scattered, with his head still alive, since Unikitty blasted him with magic.

The sponge and the starfish cannot believe what the unicorn-cat hybrid did. "Oh no! Looks like it's us to the rescue!" SpongeBob barked, eager to take on her. Then, he and Patrick start to battle.

SpongeBob tried to blow bubbles as an attacked, but Unikitty popped all of them with her horn as another attack. Patrick threw some ice cream at her as an attack, but it missed and hit the wall instead.

Patrick scratched his head. How did he miss? But, Unikitty charged her magic attack to destroy him. Immediately, the starfish's heart froze and his body as well. Unikitty was going to hit him with magic!

Patrick crouched down, ready for the end of his life. But, just before the magic was going to hit Patrick, his best sponge friend got in the way as a sacrifice.

"Patrick! Look out!"

SpongeBob was immediately hit by Unikitty's magic attack. Patrick's heart stopped as his best friend crashed to the ground, injured.

"SpongeBob!" Patrick screamed.

"Pa-Patrick..." SpongeBob moaned.

"Buddy! I'm right here! It's going to be okay? Are we going to continue to battle or are you just..."

But, SpongeBob immediately cuts his best friend off, saying, "Patrick, buddy! I'm going to be perfectly fine, as long as I do not get some serious injuries."

"SpongeBob." The starfish said softly. "Even if we're extremely hurt, we can still be best friends and we could take on Blackheart still. So, are we going to battle or are you just going to be standing there, completely injured?"

SpongeBob smiled, then he grabbed Patrick's hand and got up, slowly, and still in huge pain. However, the sponge resisted the pain, as he and Patrick look at Unikitty, ready to battle.

SpongeBob got his karate gear from the Syspocalypstar Dump cleaned and ready. Unikitty charged her magic again to attack. Then, after a few seconds, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Unikitty all jumped and screamed at each other ready to attack.

But, before the three were about to battle again, the Special immediately runs up, and interrupts it. "Stop!" he shouted.

Everyone stopped as Emmet walked up to Unikitty to talk with her. "Emmet, what are you doing? You can't let this take advantage of you big and beautiful heart!" SpongeBob screamed, trying to stop Emmet.

"Unikitty, this has got to end. Blackheart just manipulated you to attack Syspocalypstar." Emmet said, trying to snap Unikitty out of it.

"NO! You did everything wrong and now I'm kidnapped! Out of my face!" Unikitty screamed.

Emmet's eyes then filled with tears as he looked into the hypnotized unicorn-cat hybrid's eyes. "Unikitty, please! You need to snap out of it! Remember who you are! You're our friend, our helper, our supporter! Remember if I tried to rescue you from the Systar System, but I caused Armamageddon instead? Well, I made up for that and apologized. I couldn't lose you again! Please come back to the real Unikitty I know. Sweet, optimistic, kind..."

Then, something in Unikitty clicked. Then, she looks back to how she met Emmet, how she saved him from the Micro-Managers with her rage mode, how she became Ultrakatty after the Duplo destruction, and how she rescued Emmet from the Dryar System. Tears then dropped to the collar, which causes it to break.

"See, Unikitty?" Emmet said. "I might be a construction worker, but I'm also a therapist.". Then, Unikitty was finally back to her senses, although extremely unconscious. She slowly opened her eyes to find Emmet, Lucy, SpongeBob, Patrick, Sweet Mayhem, Squidward, and the rest of Bikini Bottom and Syspocalypstar standing here.

"Agh! My head... Wha-What happened?" Unikitty asked as she got up, in extreme pain.

Everyone's eyes all filled with tears as they were happily reunited with Unikitty. "Oh, Unikitty!" everyone said, as they hugged Unikitty happily. Gary slithered into the scene with a small, "Meow.".

However, Blackheart watched the entire scene, and got even angrier than usual. "Grrrrr! They snapped my servant out of it! You know what? I've had enough!" Blackheart complained.

However, SpongeBob's voice is immediately heard. It said, "Not so fast, Blackheart!"

Blackheart turned around, only to find all of Bikini Bottom and all of Syspocalypstar standing there, ready to battle Blackheart. "Blackheart, get ready to be vanquished!" SpongeBob said.

Then, Blackheart replied, "Bring it on!" Then, the ultimate final battle begins!

Bikini Bottom and Syspocalypstar VS Blackheart! To be continued....